Tae listen to this and started trembling and kook become worried and reached for tae to calm him but tae flinched hard backing away....

Tae:"y-you are a-also a d-dragon...like the scary b-big o-one we saw o-out of the w-window n-now...."he said trembling looking at kook with teary scared eyes and kook dont know if he should laugh at his baby's innocence or get worried about his mate...his mate himself is a dragon than why he is being scared of them...he literally said he is the KING OF DRAGON and there his innocent mate thought he's just a human who rule over the dragons.....

Kook:"shhh first calm down baby...you yourself is a dragon than why are you getting scared of them??..."he said calmly making tae eyes popped out and his body get numb...kook was surprised seeing tae's reaction...and what tae said next make him shocked....

Tae:"i-i am a D-dragon??? So im a-also s-scary??...."he asked shocked...confused not beleiveing what he heard...he look at kook like he saw some ghost....??

Kook looked tae as he's joking...he was in disbelief...his mate didn't know that he's a dragon himself???

Kook:"you don't know it???...and no sweetheart you're anything but scary...calm down please..."he said in disbelief and tae shooked his head tears rolling down his cheeks turning into beautiful pearls...

Kook now notice that his whole bed is filled with white pearls and than notice its his mate's tears that were turning into pearls.... he gently held tae and pulls him towards him and hug him softly...tae close his eyes and calm down instantly when kook scent hit his nostrils and he snuggled more into koo's arms sighing....making kook smile in bliss....

Kook:"you didnt know you have a dragon??? You are a dragon yourself...you never talk to your dragon in your mind???.."he asked gently not to trigger tae who stopped crying and think deeply and suddenly something hit him...

Tae:"w-when i w-was there i-i always h-heard a v-voice in m-my mind...he a-always c-came when i-i was c-crying...b-but he n-never t-tell me w-who's it...???"he said sniffing and then pout...

Kook:"is that soo...did you ask him who is he ???"he asks softly like he's talking to a baby and tae nodded like a child and kook smile...

Tae:"i a-asked...b-but he s-said he wont t-tell me..he's meanie ..."he said pouting and his eyes again filled with tears making kook panic....

Kook:"its okay its okay dont cry......its your dragon who talked to you to comfort you...as you didn't know about anything about the outside world maybe that's why he didn't tell you who's he.....if you want you can ask him now he will tell you okay....."he said softly caressing his hairs and tae eyes lit up and he asked shocked....

Tae:"c-can i d-do that..."he asked gasping...looking so adorable and kook nodded chuckling...

Tae:"b-but how...i-im scared..."he said pouting and kook was controlling himself from squishing his baby in his arms....

Kook:"dont be scared baby....just close your eyes and called him with concentration...he will show himself to you...tell him that you know that he's your dragon..."he said and tae nodded and close his eyes he was still in kooks arms...a cute frown on his face by how hard he was concentrating and a cute pout adorned his luscious soft lips...kook put his hand on his heart by the adorable sight....

~~~~~

Tae close his eyes and saw nothing but dark...he called his dragon in his mind but get no answer and pouted...but he decided to try again...

Tae:"a-are you there...p-please talk to me...i know you now.....you a-are m-my d-dragon...right"he said and suddenly he saw a small light in the corner of his mind and there layed a beautiful white majestic dragon who lift his head when tae called him My Dragon...making tae flinch a little in kook's hold who hugged him more tightly kissing his temple....