Legend Of Ibliys: Return Of The Iron Galaxy #4

Start from the beginning

Doreen ++++++++ Bullshit!

Rugal ++++++++ You're not pure enough to see G's face, and live. Zelda is!

Venom ++++++++ Is this our last shot?

Terry ++++++++ Tiamat's avatars are powerful, and Mary isn't even one of them, and you saw what she did to Trinity and Zelda.

Marilyn ++++++++ We're gonna have to kill Mary, aren't we?

The room is silent, for some time.

Hanako ++++++++ If you can't save her, then yes. I saw the change in Fury, Heidern, Jones, and Reyes, immediately! They stormed Arasaka Tower, and tried to force me to become a Dead Apostle. Adam Smasher saved me.

Rogue ++++++++ According to Barbara Gordon, Arach has 80% of the super being population under Tiamat's control. The Bat Family is in hiding, and so are some of our other allies.

Doom ++++++++ If we survive this, Silverhand will join Howard and Luthor in running the USA. I'll work with Xander Nohr and Solange De Lux in running Europe, and Hanako will deal with Asia, along with a few other candidates.

Rugal ++++++++ We've lost too many of our numbers, already. Rose and Adelheid are infected by Arach; we need to end this, now.

Chizuru ++++++++ Zelda, it's your call.

Zelda gets up, and she gives Terry a kiss on the cheek.

Zelda ++++++++ I'll be back, soon. I love you, Terry.

Terry ++++++++ I love you, too, Zelda.

Zelda takes Venger's hand, and they head to the roof of Castle Doom. Shazam can still see everything that's going on, as he waits by Trinity's side. Zelda looks up into the sky, as the injured Venger holds onto Zelda's hand. Zelda begins absorbing all of Venger's magic, and Venger begins to crumble into nothing. A portal opens in the sky, to Topanga: God's Personal Realm, and the starting point of the Gate of God, and God's private house. Zelda flies into the portal, and she ends up in a very, very beautiful world, where everything looks so perfect and flawless. Zelda walks around a bit, and she encounters eight unknown figures: The Beast of Eden, turned into Heaven's Warriors, the Grand Crusaders. Jalauro the Bear, Cheyenne the Elephant, Ron the Gorilla, Ethan the Lion, Sekhmet: Seraphim Angel and creator of the Beast of Eden, Rochelle the Cobra, Dorosha the Rabbit, and Tabatha the Tarantula.

Zelda ++++++++ You're the Grand Crusaders™?

Jalauro ++++++++ And you're the Princess from that hit Nintendo game.

Zelda ++++++++ What!?

Cheyenne ++++++++ Don't mind Jalauro; you're fictional characters, on Earth 0. That's why Earth 0 exist outside the normal Omniverse. You, Terry, Camilla, everyone you know. Your story is like some crazy Fanfiction, on our earth.

Zelda ++++++++ If you're all Animals given humanoid form, why is it the men look like Beast, and the women look like normal humans?

Sekhmet ++++++++ Beats me, Princess Zelda. Look, Lucifer and some other Fallen Angels started two wars with God, the Animals in the Garden of Eden were turned into Soldiers to protect Heaven, by me, and when I gave them my blood, they took on the forms you see before you. Cheyenne was actually a male Elephant, but somehow my blood gave him a female body, and male genitals, but with a womb and ovaries........

Cheyenne stares at Sekhmet, with ill intent.

Zelda ++++++++ TMI. Cheyenne, why do you look like some sort of Japanese Ghost, from some earthly horror movie?