A Talk or a Warning?

You looked at Glamrock Freddy and Sun in confusion, wondering if you were in trouble or if they needed anything ... .Did they need repairs, because you could fix them. You may not be the best mechanic, but you know enough to fix cars...but would that work on highly sentient animatronics who perform for kids all day? You didn't know, but you were willing to try.

Y/N, awkwardly: uhhh, something wrong guys?

GlamFreddy:*frowns* I understand that Gregory needed things for his room so that he is comfortable, but why did you go while you were still injured? You could have hurt yourself more, Superstar...

You chuckle nervously, remembering that you are injured and recovering. To be honest, you didn't feel a thing and your wounds didn't flare up at all.

Y/N, laughing nervously: I'm fine Freddy, I promise! Besides, I wasn't in any pain!

Sun, rays spinning: That doesn't make us feel better Y/N! You could have gotten hurt more, or worse!

GlamFreddy: Sun is right Y/N...you could have ordered online.

Y/N:*laughs nervously and shrugs* uh, whoops?

Glamrock Freddy sighs and pats your shoulder.

GlamFreddy: just be safe Superstar...

Y/N: hey! I'm always safe!

Sun and Glamrock Freddy then gave you a look that clearly said they didn't believe you. You chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of your head.

Y/N: Come on guys, I am safe!.....for the most part.

Sun: it'd be better if you were completely safe!

You grumble and cross your arms, before looking up at the two of them.

Y/N: Is there anything else you want to talk about? I'm willing to answer most things, but some I won't respond to.

Sun: Do you have any other family besides that jerk?

Y/N: his name is Aaron, but yes...I have two parents, I used to have an older brother named Carter, and I think I was supposed to have a younger sibling, but I don't know what happened to them and I was too young to remember...and that's it.

GlamFreddy: any friends that you trust?

Y/N: Besides you, Sun, Gregory,...and I think Moon...i have three friends, Bella, Susan, and Carter.

Sun:*rays spinning* What are they like?

Y/N:....Well, Bella is nice, if not brash at times. She was one of the popular kids in high school and I'm still not sure why she wanted to be friends with me...anyways-

GlamFreddy, interrupting you: how often do you hang out with her?

Y/N: a few times a month. I hung out with her and the others the day before I met you all....anyways, then there is Susan. Susan is the fashionista of the group, and kind of a mother hen. She just somehow knows when one of us is upset. I've known Susan since elementary school, but we didn't start hanging out until Middle school when we met again at tryouts for a school play.

Sun: oooh! What was the play?

Y/N: it was Beauty and the Beast. Both of us tried out to be Belle, but we ended up being extras as villagers as one of the popular girls got to be Belle. We had a lot of fun during it and became closer during it!

GlamFreddy: That sounds nice superstar! What about Carter?

You hum and stretch, not noticing Sun's fists clench...but Glamrock Freddy did, but he chose not to comment on it.

Y/N: Carter...is weird. He was one of the nerds in high school and me and Susan met him before we met Bella. Carter is weird, but he means well. Sometimes we go to him if we have questions with some technology because he is really tech savvy.

You then chuckle slightly, realizing something.

Y/N: our group was really odd. We had a popular girl, two theater kids, one who was shy and the other who was outgoing, and a nerd...but hey, we were friends and didn't care what people thought of us ... .it's nice, ya know? Having someone to care for you and someone you know you can talk to when you can't talk to your family. We give each other advice....and it sometimes feels like they are my real family instead of the one I was born into...

You close your eyes and smile wistfully, remembering the good times you had with your friends...remembering the times you made each other laugh and helped each other, even the times where feeling were hurt but you all made up in the end...it was nice but then he had to ruin it and cause you four to not talk to each other for months....but it's fine as you all made up in the end, and that's what matters. You were snapped out of your train of thoughts when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked and saw Sun's hand there and then you registered the sound of his rays spinning, so you looked up at him curiously.

Y/N: hmm?

Sun: Are you alright Starshine? You're crying...

You blinked in surprise and touched your cheeks and felt the tear trails. You chuckled softly and wiped the tears away, not even realizing you had started to cry.

Y/N: sorry, sorry ... .I didn't realize I was crying.

GlamFreddy: No need to apologize Superstar, we are just making sure you are alright.

Y/N: I'm fine, but thanks you two...

They nod and Sun pulls you into a hug. You then immediately melted because the Sun felt so...warm and it felt nice because it was the middle of fall. You closed your eyes and leaned into him, mumbling a 'thanks'. You distantly heard a conversation, but you fell asleep before you could register what was being said...you then opened your eyes and saw yourself in a black void, the same one you saw earlier in the week...You sighed and looked around, hearing noises again. You heard something rush past you, so you turned around to look, and saw...a memory? No that can't be right, you don't remember this...

It was a bustling pizzeria and everyone seemed happy...except for one. They looked small, no younger than 8 or 10. They were wearing a striped shirt like Gregory's, but the colors were different and he was holding a yellow bear plush. On closer inspection, you realized it was Fredbear.

You tilted your head in confusion, wondering what you were doing here. This was the bite of '83, well...this is before the bite of '83, so you wondered why you were here. Are you supposed to watch or change something?

??: that's up to you to decide....

You jumped and looked around for the source of the voice that sounded childish, but couldn't see anything, so you went back to watching the scene infront of you...

The child kept crying and clinging to his Fredbear plushie, hiding under a table and hoping that his brother and the bullies wouldn't find him here. You don't have a voice here, but your actions do...choose wisely Y/N...

You didn't seem to hear the mysterious voice, but felt like you knew what to do. You very carefully went over and crouched down infront of the crying child, smiling softly....

Word Count: 1208