Rockstar Row

You turned on the game and saw that you were where you left it last, both Glamrock Freddy and Gregory in their places like they had never come out of the game to begin with....even though you still questioned how you got on your bed when you fainted on the floor. You shrugged and started playing the game again.

GlamFreddy: Well done, Gregory. There is an open air vent inside the maintenance room. You will have to climb through the ventilation system and release me from the outside.

You try to walk in the dark room, but hesitate, going back to Freddy.

Gregory: I-it's pretty dark in there....

GlamFreddy: There is nothing to be scared of. You can do it.

Y/N: ah yes, letting a child roam a dark room and then vents, that is totally safe. *you say, sarcastically*

You swear you heard some chuckles, but shrugged it off, now going into the dark room. You saw a purple sign that said 'SAVE YOUR SPOT', so you walked up to it and saved the game. You sighed and then climbed up the absurdly tall mountain of boxes, going into the air vent.

Y/N: this is so not safe ... .what if Music Man is in there?!

Gregory:...music man?

Y/N: Music man is a small spider like animatronic that have symb-.....yesterday wasn't a dream, was it?

Gregory: nope! We are real all right? So how do you know about Music Man?

You pause trying to think of an answer as you lead Gregory through the vents.

Roxy: your performance was perfect tonight. Thank you. Your hair is beautiful. Your tail is beautiful. Everyone was watching you. Everyone loves you. Everyone wants to be you. You are the best. Thank you. Thank you

You sweatdrop and lead Gregory away from the vent that leads to Roxy's room.

Y/N: I'll admit that Roxy looks cool ... .but that was weird. It seems like Roxy needs a hug.

Gregory: Well don't! I don't want her chasing after me!

Y/N:*snorts* this is a fnaf game, almost all of the animatronics are going to try and catch you.

Gregory grumbles angrily and keeps crawling through the vents. You roll your eyes and listen for more dialogue. You jump in surprise when you hear angry growls and things being smashed.

Y/N: what the freak was that?!

Gregory: Probably Monty. The gator looks like he has anger issues

Y/N: Well....let's get you away from the sparking wires.

You sweatdrop and lead him away from the sparking wires, making sure to be careful. You smile slightly at the music coming from Glamrock Chica's room, but ran away, wanting Gregory out of that vent as soon as possible so he doesn't get hurt. Your ears perked up a bit when you heard the intercom say how the pizzaplex was going to close soon and how maintenance was going to happen.You whistled softly as you looked around.

Y/N: Wow, this place is bright and colorful, it looks nice. The neon is a nice touch.

Gregory: it does look nice....but we have to get Freddy out!

Y/N: yeah, yeah. I know....but it couldn't hurt to explore for a bit....

Gregory grumbles and rolls his eyes, but explores with you, making sure to not be seen by the Staff Bots. You saw a bag and pressed down on X, collecting it and revealing for it to be a Party Foul. You ducked under a door and slid under it, going over to a present underneath of a cartoon cutout of Freddy and collecting it, revealing it to be a Photo Pass.