Staying Past Midnight

You crawled around and ended up in a green and pink hallway.

You chuckle softly.

Y/N: It's like a watermelon.

Gregory:...that's what this reminds you of?!
Y/N: yeah.

Gregory groans and you save the game, going further down the corridor. You enter what appears to be a metal room filled with some steam/smoke coming from the bottom.

Y/N: there's going to be a chase scene. I just know it.

And low and behold, you were right. Monty busts through the gates that were behind you.

Monty: There you are!

Y/N: not going to lie, he looks kinda cool in this light.

Gregory: not the time Y/N!

You then start to lead Gregory away, turning a corner and spotting Roxy behind a gate.

Roxy: Are you lost?

You go through the doors and end up in another part of the pizzaplex, going through various hallways to avoid the animatronics. Chica suddenly appears and starts to chase, more like limp, after you two.

Chica: lost boy over here!

You then lead Gregory away again, faster this time. You go up many flights of stairs and go into a security office, closing the doors.

GlamFreddy: Well done, Gregory and Y/N. You found a security office. You should be quite safe here. The doors were designed to keep our highly-trained security staff safe in the event of an emergency. As long as the doors stay closed, which they will, as long as there is ample power....

Y/N: and there's the root of Fnaf! If not for the killer animatronics, then it was surviving on low power!

Gregory: not the time Y/N! How do I even work this thing?! The TV is static!

Y/N: hmmm...well, there is a glowing freddy button, so maybe press that?

Gregory checks the power and curses.

Y/N: Hey, language.

Gregory: But the power is at 15% and they're at the doors trying to get in! How am I going to get out of here?!

Y/N: vents

GlamFreddy:*at the same time as you* DO not panic. You should see an interface on the security desk. Hold on while I make it accessible to you ... .there. You can now activate security protocols.

Gregory pushes the button and you get a notification that a mission was complete.

GlamFreddy: Your fazwatch is now connected to the security system. Check the map.

You stretch and Gregory checks the map, making it full screen.

Y/N: So the boxes on the map are nearby security or robots?

GlamFreddy: They are nearby security cameras. They will detect movement and send a red alert.

Y/N: and then we can switch the cameras to find a safe spot?
GlamFreddy: correct.

You spot a save point and walk over to it, saving the game. You explore the corridor and hide when you spot Glamrock Chica walking, looking abit like a zombie. You run back into the office and hide behind a shelf, and then go back out when the loud footsteps disappear. You check the map to see where Chica is going and hum.

Y/N: so, I'm going to put you back into the office because I have work in an hour.

Gregory:*groans and walks back to the office* why? Can't you stay?