• 𝟏𝟏 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐭 𝟏 •

Start from the beginning

"IT'S A ROBOT! IT'S A ROBOT!!" Nobara was seen to scream again.

"Age is irreverent to jujutsu sorcerers, specially with Fushiguro. He's a Zenin after all" Kamo Noritoshi (third year student of Kyoto) spoke.

"I'd say that he's more reliable than the head of the clan himself"
"Tch-"
"Hm?"
"Nothing"

"No fighting" Iori Uthahime , the student supervisor also a semi grade one sorcerer came over from the staircase. She frowned, "what do I do with these kids?" She halted before speaking again, "so where's that idiot?"

Panda scratched it's head, "oh Satoru's late"
"That idiot is never on time" Maki sighed.
"She didn't even mention his name" Megumi said rolling his eyes .

"Shut up" Satomi said in a enough loud voice to make everyone hear it. She rested one of her hand on her hip and was about to take out her phone and call Satoru but suddenly he came out if nowhere,

"Here I'm!!!" He was seen coming with a large box attached with wheels on it's legs. He came in a high speed that he nearly hit Toge but Satomi just pulled Toge like a cat with his collar so he didn't get hit.

"Gojo Satoru...!" Uthahime scoffed.
"Gojo Satoru!" Miwa seemed happy.

"Everyone's here I see. I was on business trip overseas. So here are souvenirs, lucky charm for Kyoto students" Satoru handed those pink doll like charms to every Kyoto students, "there's none for you Uthahime.."

"Like I care!!"

"And for Tokyo students" ...he made a dramatic pose and dragged the box in front of Tokyo students, "it's your dear decreased friend Itadori Yuji!!"

"Ha gotcha!!" The box's lid opened and Yuji came out with standing on his one feet and one hand pointing at the sky.

Huhhhhhhhh???!???????? Satomi blinked for few times not believing her eyes. She was so confused that she felt like if this was some kind of joke or prank ....Megumi and Nobara were blown away from seeing their classmate coming back to life.

Yuji was in disbelief. He thought that people would be happy to see him again but most of those faces were in shock . Poor boy probably thought he had no place in anyone's mind but it's just that they were too speechless to say anything. And jn a situation like this ..... participating in the event was more important they thought. Satomi left already. She'll eat Satoru's brain for not telling her that he kept Sukuna's vessel hidden for nearly a month and half.

"Sukuna's vessel?" One of the higher ups also the principal of Kyoto jujutsu high, Gakuganji spoke in a dead mad voice.

"Oh principal Gakuganji! Thank goodness, the shock didn't kill you" Satoru walked with his hands inside his pocket and leaned forward to match the height of that old man, he smirked devilishly.

"You brat!"

In a middle of his brain processing what's happening around him, the carriage was kicked by Nobara, "oi, you've something to say?"

Nobara seemed gloomy and was maybe in a verge of crying and not to beat Yuji up. Megumi was taken aback by her expression but joined her too. Yuji nearly shed a tear, "Sorry for not telling about being alive and ...all"

Yuji joins the party.

Kyoto sister school event : spirit bash race. The day one if the team battle. A second grade cursed spirit is designed in a specific area . The first team exorcise the curse spirit wins the battle. Grade 3 and lower cursed spirits would also be in the designed area. If by the sunset the grade 2 spirit isn't defeated then the team with most kill in cursed spirit would win. Simple rules right?