Chapter 19- I Know It's A Lot

I woke up to a pounding on the door, one that matched the pounding on my head.

"Go away!" I yelled, cuddling in closer to the warm body beside me.

"Nina? It's Evie. Your family is going to be here soon and I wanted to give you a dress to wear to Arendelle," she said, and I bolted up straight, almost hitting Jace in the face.

"Jeez watch it," he muttered, and I threw my blankets over him, hiding him fairly well.

"Shhh," I whispered, throwing on the Auradon Prep robe that was hanging on my door before opening it.

"Hey Evie," I said, smiling at the blue girl.

Though with the slight pounding in my head it came out as more of a grimace than anything happy.

"I brought you some medicine and electrolytes for your headache too," she said, handing me a bottle of liquid, a bottle of some pills and a dress on a hanger.

"Thank you Evie," I said, and she smiled softly before giving me a hug.

"I wish you the best of luck Nina. You truly are living the dream. A huge castle, get to be a princess. Ah it's wonderful," she breathed, before letting me go.

"Well, maybe I can have someone over on the summer. I'm sure there would be an open room," I said, and her face lit up.

"That would be wonderful!"

She smiled at me, which I tried to return, but I couldn't stop thinking about the boy that was hidden under the blankets of my bed.

"Well I will see you later?" I said, and she nodded, backing up.

"Of course! Good luck with your journey," she said, turning away.

I closed the door, locking it before turning to the pile of blankets on my bed.

"You can come out now," I said and he burst from the blankets, jokingly gasping for air.

"I thought I was going to suffocate under there," he said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Drama queen," I replied, and he chuckled, getting up.

"Good morning Princess," Jace said softly, coming up behind me.

"Don't get all mushy on me now," I said, and he chuckled again, giving me a quick kiss on my neck.

"Wouldn't dream of it."

Pulling off my robe, I went to grab some undergarments, and Jace pulled me towards him, his breath on my neck.

"Little tease," he murmured, and I felt that flush on my cheeks again.

"I would never," I teased, pulling away to get dressed.

"You'll be back at Auradon Prep next year hey?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"I would assume so. As far as I've seen all of the royals go to school until they've graduated."

Pulling on the dress that Evie gave me, I smiled, because she always knew how to make something I would like.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.