Chapter 9

Lucas POV 

"What do you think you're doing?" I roared, seeing Fred's finger in her ass with his spit as lube. I could also see the blood stain around her laps.

They both laughed, not taking me seriously.

"We are enjoying the ride in every possible way..." Fred said amidst his stupid laughter. 

"Yes. She is really tight and sweet!" Dan added with a sheepish smile, and they both turned back to continue.

"Enjoy the rest in hell!" I seethed and brought out my pistol and sent two bullets each into their skulls, leaving them dropping dead instantly.

My eyes drifted to Mia, and that ache in my heart returned. Her eyes were close, and I could see the streak of fresh tears still on her red cheeks. Her laps are stained red. She was actually a virgin. 

I didn't know what to do. I didn't even know when I got to this room or what brought me here. It was like an unseen force that threatened to tear me apart if I didn't comply.

Had I gone too far?

a question that kept ringing in my head, yet I don't know why. Why was I feeling like I was doing the wrong thing when I did this to satisfy myself? This was and has always been my source of joy—watching people suffer my wrath, especially rogues.

Mia would have killed me. She literally pointed a gun at my head and was about to pull the trigger. I was lucky my gamma came in. That act is so deserving that she suffers terribly.

So why am I feeling like I was wrong?

I hissed as my eyes fell on her again. Her face while she was unconscious looked extremely innocent, countering the red and black tatoos drawn all over her back and arms.

My legs pulled me forward, close to her. My gaze was on those pouty red lips, and I was just realizing how sexy and inviting they were.

I swallowed hard, pausing my pace immediately as I took a deep breath, unsure what was wrong with me. I had to keep reminding myself that she was a rogue and evil person who deserved death.

But yet, my heart, soul, and body weren't listening. For the first time, I wasn't in control. This was different from the way I felt for my first lover, who destroyed me. Something about the girl in front of me was hard to understand.

I couldn't deny that I was feeling bad for what I did to her.

"Fuck it." I scoffed and turned away, leaving the room. 

Before getting into my room, I instructed for the dead bodies to be taken away and the room tidied up, while Mia was also cleaned up and taken back to her room.

I was going to inform the packs that these dead Alphas are ruling that their leaders were shot dead on their way back. It doesn't matter if they want to believe or not; no one dares to question me.

My name is Lucas, the last of its kind. An Alpha that had ranked to the peak in strength and abilities no one ever had. The moon goddess endowed me with powers like a hybrid, but it came with a price.

I could do a lot more than normal werewolves, but it actually caused me more destruction. My special strength and abilities started on my 16th birthday. I felt like a different beast had appeared inside me.

I was the last child of my parents, and that caused the jealousy of my three older siblings. Two boys and a girl. They abhorred me for being better than them whenever we went out hunting or went for a run.

I was the fastest and swiftest, having more vision and craftiness. They envied me and began to bully me. So many times, they plot against me, making my life hell.