Chapter 4

"Wow, so twenty shots at her. You twenty have no loyalty left and want to kill my precious toy. Ahh, nah, they are the ones that deserved death." Lucas growled, and the anger in his voice was really obvious, brimming in every word.

He snapped his finger, and five of his men came and fished them out.

Jake wasn't among them; he had even dropped his gun when three were counted. Fred, Lex, Maya, Nina, and Joy were the five who didn't pull the trigger.

They were the ones who were ready to die rather than shoot at me. It made me a bit emotional.

Right in front of me, Lucas shifted into his big gray savage wolf and pounced on the twenty, brutally killing them all alone.

He was so swift and moved like a god; his powers were unimaginable, and it seemed like he wasn't a normal wolf but had a hybrid power. I had to close my eyes not to see how he devoured them with rage in his eyes.

He requested a napkin, which he used to wipe his hands and mouth stained with blood.

"Now let's return home. Take the five with you; they are our new slaves. The men will work in the mining area, while the women will be among the sex objects, but don't forget to always torture them. I want their lives to be horrible." Lucas said dryly, as if what he said was common.

His men came forward, and I watched as they injected something into them. I have no idea what it was, but I saw it as their bodies began to shake as they jerked at the shackles on their ankles and wrists.

Whatever was injected on them must be really hurting badly, as even Jake was groaning deeply while they were all gagged.

Two of the Lucas men came for me with the syringe.

"You look ferocious; don't fight or prove stubborn. You are a sexy object and should be obedient so you can live longer." One of them said to me.

"Don't inject me with that." I seethed, clenching my fists in readiness. I wasn't bound and was ready to fight them if they tried using that poison on me.

As they drew closer with that sinister smile on their faces, I don't know why I drifted my eyes away from them and looked around in search of the psychopath. I was searching for him for protection instinctively without realizing it.

I couldn't find him. It seemed like he had entered the cart. It was my mistake to look away from the men in front of me in search of that fool who killed my people, as they used the chance to knock me down with a punch on my face that hazed me for a moment.

"You will be the sweetest to fuck all night with this banging body. Wow,"

"For real, I can't wait to tie her down and suckle those nipples while thrusting her hard. She has so much sex appeal all over her."

Their words were like triggers for my unhinged rage. I launched a kick in-between his legs from the ground, and he cried out in pain, holding his groin and stumbling around.

The other made to kick me on the ground, but I dodged and flipped, stood, and gave him a heavy punch to his stomach as hard as I could. He fell with a loud thud, groaning.

I thought of running at that moment, but remembering my people who were taken as slaves, I decided to stay back.

Lucas came down from the cart at that moment, clapping and nodding with an annoying smile on his face.

"You passed the test." He got close to me as I kept a stern gaze at him, unsure what he meant.

"Their syringes had a deadly poison that killed immediately after it entered the body. I sent them to inject you to see if you would be able to prevent it. You know I like games. I love your swiftness." He chuckled and picked up the syringe where it had dropped.