03- Baby save my life

Record producers; Liam Payne and Ben Winston have found a new pop princess. The artist professionally known as Lana Del Rey has released her first single, Video Games. The song has gained popularity on Youtube, obtaining 328M views. The song has received thousandths of good reviews. But the question remains, who is Lana Del Rey and why is she so alluring? Well, we have all the sources needed for you!

Harry Styles, or Lana Del Rey, is a rising singer and songwriter. Not much is known about the artist, but she's been seen on multiple occasions with The Rogue's lead singer, Louis Tomlinson. We don't know the relationship status between the two, but it is said that he helped her sell her music. The question arises, did Harry use Louis for fame? We don't know at the moment, but what we do know is that Harry plans to release more music! The singer is very inactive on social media, but her producers say that she's been in the studio for a while and is working on an EP. We do know one thing for sure, we want to hear more from her!

Users on twitter say:

"IDK but I'm absolutely obsessed with Lana Del Rey."

"OMG I've never seen someone so beautiful."

"Lana Del Rey is what music needs."

"I would baptize myself in her music if I could."

And we can't agree any more!

The only statement we've received from Ms. Del Rey is that she does take inspiration from the 40's and 60's, and is a sucker for romance. The 21 year old told MTV, "I used to always watch old Hollywood movies growing up, because the channel was the only cable my Dad paid for. I am in love with Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe and I always admired them as a child. I think I was able to take that persona and shape it into my own, that speaks to me truly."

Harry's revealed herself to be a very outspoken and passionate person, and we can't wait for more of her! Follow our article for updates on Styles.

After Harry's recording, Liam admitted that he's in love with her voice and he wouldn't mind helping her release it. He asked her to sing more songs, and she does, but Video Games was a song she ended up writing on a rainy day. She writes a lot of songs on rainy days, because she finds the patter of water comforting and it helps her maintain focus. She hasn't admitted it, but she wrote it with the idea of Louis on her mind. She writes her best songs with the man on her mind – he's like her muse. She's never felt so protected by a man, and she thinks she may like him more than she lets on.

Anyway, Liam asks for more songs from her, and she does, but she doesn't plan on releasing those. They're mostly drafts that won't belong to her album idea. Album. Never in a million years did she think she would officially be writing an album. She wasn't initially going to write an entire album, but Louis and Liam convinced her that she should, and that made her realize something. Yes, she wants the money for surgery, and she knows she'll have to wait it out - but she isn't singing solely for the purpose of surgery. After all, she could randomly change her mind, but her whole life she's been singing. She first sang at her children's choir in '01, and she used to write to distract herself from home. Writing was an escape route for her, and she slowly began to fall in love with pouring out her emotions on a sheet of paper, and have people view it as art.

Liam organizes how she'll be introduced to the public. He has a specified journalist and he boosts her old YouTube channel that had vintage recordings she made on her old polaroid at Long Beach. For Video Games' music video, she just mashes together the short recordings she made, and adds a couple scenes with Louis, but you can barely see him, and no one's noticed it - so there's no uproar.