Chapter 15

"Fuck you, Kacchan!" Kaminari yelled as he and the said boy were running to the school.

"Shut up, you moron! We're late!" the older yelled back.

"Why the heck did you pull a buckle of water on me?! I still fell gross!" he yelled again. The boys were barely dressed up in the uniforms and running across the school yard. Of course having a shouting competition as well.

"You are always gross!"

"Excuse me?!"

"You're excused!"

And with that they burst into the classroom.

"..." the whole class were staring at them in disbelieve. Well anyone would too, if you see two blond teenagers sweating with the uniforms unbuttoned and the shoes in their hands.

"You two get out and come back to the second period." Aizawa was tiredly looking at them totally done with their shits.

"Huh?"

"Bye." and with that Aizawa slammed the door in front of their eyes.

"..."

"Go fix you're hair Kitkat. You look even more like pomeranian now." Kaminari started to walked towards the toilets.

"Whatever." the older grumpily answered and followed the younger.

They waited till the first class will come to end before entering the classroom. When their classmates saw them they quickly looked away.

"Wow, you two sure move fast, don't ya think?" Shinso smirked as soon they got close to him.

"Huh?" Kaminari put his head on the side confused.

"He's right. You two looked like you just fucked each other last night and wake up late together." Sero winked.

"..." the two blond reminded silent until they realised what their friends were talking about.

"NO! We were studying and then watching movie together! And I fell asleep in his room! That's all!" Kaminari blushed.

"What he said!" Bakugou was quick to agree.

"Sure, whatever." Mina laughed.

"Calm your asses down lovebirds. You're making a scene." Shinsou said.

"Huh? What lovebirds?" Kaminari asked.

"You two loud bonds obviously."

"Hell no, if anybody here are lovebirds, are you and Sero." Kaminari puffed his cheeks.

"At least I'm not hiding a fact that I like him dumbass." Shinso frowned.

"..."

After a minute of silence Shinso realised what he just said. He then blushed hardly.

"Heh, that's what you get for teasing him too much." Bakugou smirked and hugged Kaminari's shoulders.

Shinso didn't reply and Sero was silently melting into his seat.

"Why do I feel like it's my fault?" Kaminari asked.

"It kinda is." Mina shrugged.

"Nope, you did nothing wrong. He deserved it. I think you made him a big favor." Bakugou patted younger's hair proudly.

"Why are you encouraging him?" Mina slapped her forehead.

"Why not?"

"I- nevermind." she shook her head.

Sero was still quiet and Shinsou was trying not to look at the raven.

"Wow, you made them shut up for a long time." Bakugou raised his eyebrow.

"Well, we should leave them at luch alone so they can kiss." Kaminari said.

"Good idea. How about also making a reservation to a restaurant for their first date?" Bakugou nodded.

"Sure! Let's call there. I know a perfect restaurant for a date." Kaminari excitedly clapped his hands.

"And we can buy some flowers so they can give it to each other."

"I'll be in charge of buying them."

"It's settled then." Bakugou nodded and the two blonds proudly shooked their hands.

"You know that we heard everything you just said right?" Mina asked unimperessed.

"That was the point." Kaminari exclaimed happily.

"So you just planned them a date without knowing if they'll agree?"

"They will be thanking us later." Bakugou waved his hand.

"I-" Mina was speachless.

Sero was blushing and Shinso was hiding his head in his arms.

"Well let's continue the class." Aizawa came in the classroom when the bell rang.

"Hehe talk to y'all later." the blonds fist bump each other before leaving to their seats.

"Those two are so stupid, I swear." Mina shook her head.

***

"You have to be kidding me right now." Mina's jaw was on the ground.

"What? It's perfect for a first date." Kaminari said happily as he was holding a giant bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Good job Sparky. I also just called the restaurant. Now we just wait for the two of them to get ready and they're good to go." Bakugou said proudly at himself.

"Just that it's a pity that they didn't kiss during lunch. I thought everything was going according to our plan." Kaminari faked cried.

"You can't decide what they are going to do! You even tried to 'accidentaly' push them so they would fall on each other!" Mina was done with them.

"Yeah, the plan didn't work. I'm sure they'll kiss on the date." Bakugou ignored Mina.

"You two are a lost causes." she rolled her eyes.

"There they are." Kaminari said excitedly when the two guys came ouside the dorms and he ran over to Shinso and gave him the flowers for Sero.

"The reservation is on 8 pm today. I remind you again that it's the restaurand across the street from the arcade." Bakugou pushed Mina in the dorms and pulled Kaminari hand with him.

"Enjoy!" Kaminari waved at them before he was pulled into the dorms by the older.

"..."

"They are so annoying." Shinso said after a while. His face was so red and his heart was beating fast.

"Yeah..." Sero was blushing too.

"Ehm, so since we are here, let's go then?" Shinso offered him a free hand when he had the flowers in the other hand. The purple head was trying hard to not look into raven's eyes.

"Sure." Sero smiled and accepted his hand. "Let's get going."

Meanwhile the three friends were watching the scene from the living room's window.

"I have to admit that it's so cute, seeing them together like this." Mina squealed happily.

"We did a great job Kacchan." Kaminari swung his hand that was still in the tight grab by Bakugou's hand.

"Yeah." he nodded proudly.

"Let's watch a movie then? Tomorrow is the week-end so we don't need to go to school." the elecrification boy asked his friends.

"Us three?" Mina pointed at them.

"Yeah? Is there a problem?" Kaminari put his hand to the side.

"Oh, no I'm good. I don't want to be a third wheel. Enjoy you two." she quickly ran away to her room.

"Huh?" Kaminari was confused.

"Dense as fuck.." Bakugou murmured as he knew exactly what Mina meant by that statement.

"Did you say anything?" the younger turned to him.

"No, let's go to my dorm. There's still a matress from yesterday." the older pulled Kaminari with him.

"Okay!"