Chapter 4

The classes were now over and Sero invited his friends over his dorm. They were now sitting everywhere there was a place to sit. So Sero's dorm was occupied by Shinsou, Mina, Bakugou who he had to drag here, Kaminari whom he persuaded to come and Tokoyami who he met on the hallway and bring over too. The group was playing some videogames while talking.

"Seriously Sero, I know you are pissed at him but you could've hold back your anger a little." Mina said while eating some chips. Whe was pointing out the match they had earlier.

"Whatever." the boy grumbled.

"I say it was a good show." Shinsou said.

"Well because you're the same. When you had a match against Kirishima you literally brainwashed him, which I still want to know how did you do it so inconspicuously, and made him bang his head to the wall until he passed out." Mina rolled her eyes when she remembered it.

"He deserved it." the called boy shrugged.

The two blondes didn't said anything and just played a game witch each other while the others were bickering.

*Knock, knock*

"Did you invite someone else?" Mina asked suprised.

"No? Just you guys."

"I'll go opened it." Tokoyami stood up as he was sitting the closest to the doors. When he opened it he saw Kirishima and Midoriya.

"The heck? What do YOU want?" Sero said grumpily. He was getting quite overprotective of his friends who were doing their best to ignore the two boys standing at the door.

"Please, we just want to talk. Explain everything to them. Please." Kirishima begged.

"No way. Didn't I tell you to not get close to them. Do you want to die?" Sero snapped at them.

Bakugou smiled a little to himself. Sero was acting like him when he was calm. He was proud that Sero wasn't a complete softy everyone had thought.

"Maybe just this once. But there won't be other times." Shinsou said.

"But-"

"Yeah he's right. Let them explain everything and if Bakugou and Kaminari won't forgive them then it's officialy over." Tokoyami nodded.

"Fine..."

"Whatever let's get this over with. I was getting close to beat Sparky." Bakugou stood up trying his best to stay unbothered even if he wanted to cry whenever he saw their faces. Kaminari slowly followed him outside.

"Can we go to my dorm?" Kirishima asked when Kaminari closed Sero's door behind him.

"No."

"Kachan-"

"I said no. You two have five minutes."

"Fine..." Kirishima sighed. "So I will be talking for both of us. We're truely sorry. We still love you so much. Please give us a second chance. I promise it won't happen again." Kirishima started.

"Tch- that's all you have to say?" Bakugo snickered sarcasticaly.

"Why...?" Kaminari started. Kirishima noticed the tears formed in his eyes. " Why did you do it?"

"I-" Kirishima didn't know what to say. He looked at the blonde's face who was hurt. "I respected you. You didn't want to do it yet because you weren't ready but I was sexualy frustated. And Midoriya wanted to get experimented before he would to it with Bakubro so we helped each other out."

"..." Kaminari wanted to just disappeare. That was the reason? That? He couldn't talk to him about it? The subjet about sex was brought up months ago. He would be ready by now if Kirishima just asked.

"You fucker..." Kaminari murmured. "You fucker! Why didn't you just said something? It's important to talk in relationships. Why did you just jump into cheating?" Kaminari had tears streaming out of his eyes.

"B-But you said you weren't ready.-"

"It was almost a year ago! If you just asked I would be ready by now." the crying boy sobbed. Kirishima didn't said anything. He felt awful.

"Go back inside. I'll be there in a moment." Bakugou gently pushed Kaminari in Sero's room where the other immediately comforted him. The he turned to the two with watery eyes.

"You two are fucking done. Don't talk to us."

"B-But Kachan, I-"

"Oh shut up! What in the word is an excuse 'I wanted to be experienced before having sex with my boyfriend'?! Seriously?! How stupid can you be?! So you rather have someone else take you virginity while being in a relationship with me?! What the fuck Deku?!" he yelled at them fully crying now.

"I-"

"One more question. How long?" Bakugou managed to ask.

"..." the two were silent.

"How?!"

"Four months..." Midoriya said slowly.

"... Don't ever talk to me again. We're done. And the same goes to you and Kaminari. Get lost." and with that he slammed the doors and slowly slit down on his knees sobbing like crazy.

"Oh Bakubabe..." Mina came up to him and hugged him. The other boys were trying to calm Kaminari down.

***

"I want to fucking kill them." Shinsou said while covering Kaminari with a blanket. The two blonds fell asleep a while ago while crying. They were exhausted. Others put them in Sero's bed and sat down on the floor.

"Me too." Sero agreed.

"Don't do anything harsh. Remember we are heros in training." Takoyami tried to calm them down. But still he was disappointed. He couldn't believe the two nicest people would do something like that.

"Tokoyami's right. Don't do anything you'll regret later." Mina said. The two just grumped.

"Let's help them get over this breakup." Mina encouraged them.

"Yeah let's do this..." Sero murmured.

"Whatever I'm sleeping here tonight." Shinsou decided.

"Same." Mina nodded.

"It's my room so..." Sero shrugged

"If I'm not intruding." Tokoyami said.

"You're not don't worry." Sero assured him.

"Okay then. But do you have like a lighter?"

"Yep why?"

"Well just in case Dark Shadow went crazy." 

"Ooooooooh, I understand. Okay." Sero grinned while imagining Dark Shadow destroying his room but just a small flashlight can stop him. It surely sounded cool.

"Well let's watch a movie before sleeping." Mina suggested.