.

.

.

.

Vikram goes to his home library and sits down, takes out books and starts reading.

After some time Naina comes with the tray. She gives it to him and Vikram takes it.

She takes her tea and sits opposite him. While drinking tea, she is staring at Vikram, he is looking quite handsome. When he is reading a book, the way his eyes are reading each and every line. The way his light pink lips part slightly when he reads. And the way he sits and drinks his coffee with those lips. The way his Adam's apple moves when he swallows it. Then suddenly Vikram looks up and looks at her but Naina immediately lower her gaze and starts drinking tea. As if she was not even looking at him.

Vikram is reading a book and drinking coffee. His eyes are only on that book but he feels that someone is watching him. He raises his gaze to look at her but she already looks away and pretends as if she is not looking. He turns his gaze towards the book and his lips turn up slightly and a smile appears.

"It's good that you looked at me at least once." Vikram thinks.

(चलो अच्छा है तुमने मुझे एक नज़र उठ्कर तो देखा!)

When Vikram turns his attention away from her, Naina's lips also blossom into a sweet smile. She puts her cup down.

She turns to the other side and starts arranging the roses kept on the table properly. Vikram keeps his cup and looks at her, he stands towards her and sits near her. He extends his hand towards those roses, takes one of them and puts it in "his Naina's" hair.

 He extends his hand towards those roses, takes one of them and puts it in "his Naina's" hair

He moves his hand on her bare back and sees Naina getting affected by his touch. He smirk and starts drawing something on her bare back with his finger. He is teasing her.

She stands up quickly and says, "I will take the cup." "I have to cook then." And then she puts the cup in the tray and quickly leaves from there. Naina comes to the kitchen and cleans them. she brings her hand to her hair and takes out the rose. She smiles shyly and puts it to her lips. She is starting to feel something different.

तुम भी हो, में भी हुँ
पास आओ तो कह दूं

तुम ने जो देखा तो क्या
जाने क्या हो गया

जाने क्यूं रहती हूं
खोई सी, जागी ना सोयी सी

अब दिल में अरमान है,
सांसों में तूफ़ान है

आँखों में ख्वाबों की
है चाँदनी

हा, जाने क्यू बेहका
सा ये मन है

महका सा ये तन है

चलती हो इतरा के,
इथला के, शर्मा के

बलखा के जैसे कोई
रागिनी

तुम्हें जो मैंने समझा,
तुम्हें जो पहचानना

तुम्हें जो मैंने देखा, तुम्हें जो मैंने जाना

जो होश था वो तो गया

बदन की ये खुशबू
जगाने लगी जादू

तोह होके बेकाबू दिल खो
गया

तुम्हें जो मैंने देखा,
तुम्हें जो मैंने जाना

She starts cooking, there are many servants but they herself cooks for the people of the house.

Vidyunt arrives after some time, happiness is clearly visible on his face, he starts going up and then in front of him Vikram stands with his hands in his pants pocket.

Vikram can clearly see his excitement so he has to pull his ears a little. He stands straight and said to him, "How was the date?"

"It's good."

"Hmm.."

"Just good."

He feels a little shy and rubs his ears with his hands.

“Come after getting changed and eat together call these two also.”

"Okay".

Vidyunt quickly goes upstairs, changes his clothes and comes down with Vidhi, Ved. He sees his brother sitting there. They all pass smiles, when Naina is looking at them with a smile. They all sit down and start having dinner. After some time, Ved and Vidhi go to their room to study and Vikram goes to his home office. Naina and Vidyunt go to their respective rooms.

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.