"Where are you going?" asked Karina.

"I need to go ahead. I gotta book a room now..." Ning walked towards Minju and Minho this time, struggling to maintain her balance.

"You're gonna.. book a.. room? Can you.. even walk.. without stumbling?" Winter is still trying to act cool but she's so wasted at the moment. She knows she got it bad this time because the room won't stop spinning.

"How about you, how are you feeling now?" asked Karina, leaning closer to Winter, trying to get a view of her face.

"I'm so dizzy, baby. Ugh... I feel nauseous actually..." said Winter, resting her head against her arms.

karina ruffled Winter's hair. "Let's get back to our room then. Can you even walk?"

"I don't know.. just give me few more minutes... I'm so dizzy, really...."

Ning went to hug Minju and Minho too. "Happy birthday, Min... I had a great night."

"Thanks. You sure you can book a room yourself?" Minju asked.

Ning waved her hand. "I got it..." She raised her thumb for an okay sign. She tried to take few steps but she's having difficulties in balancing. She ended up holding onto a chair to support herself.

"I think you better assist her, Soo." Minju suggested, raising her head from her boyfriend's shoulder.

"Yeah, I think you're right. Could you come with me?" asked Minho.

"I'm dizzy... Could you help her book a room first and pick me up here after?"

Minho was hesitant to do it alone. Then she saw Karina rubbing Winter's back. "Karina, could you help me assist Ningning for a while?"

Karina was hesitant at first because she knew Winter and Minju will be left alone. But when she saw Minju resting on the table, she felt ease. "Yeah, sure."

Karina rose up from her chair but Winter grabbed her arm. "Make it quick, honey... okay? I've got something to tell you." Karina smiled to herself. "I will, honey."

----

Minho and Karina went to the hotel reception and helped Ning sit on the couch first. Ning closed her eyes after resting her head on the backrest.

"Alright. I'll talk to the receptionist to book a room for her. I'll be back," said Minho.

"Okay, I'll just stay here to look after her," said Karina. She may look calm but her thoughts are wandering far away on the other person she left.

Unfortunately, due to some unknown circumstances, booking a room at this hour is taking them more time than the usual. Karina is staring at the wall clock near the entrance. They have been waiting there for more than fifteen minutes and Minho is still talking to the staff.

"Tsk!" Karina rubbed her neck irritably.

"You seem to be weary..." Ning murmured from the side.

"Oh, you're still awake?" Karina turned to look at Ningning. "I'm just wondering why it's taking them so long this time."

Ning slightly tilted her head to observe Karina. "You look like you're worried about something else."

"Uh, well... I'm just worried about Winter. I left her alone there with Minju."

"They wouldn't go anywhere, Rin, they're both drunk."

"Yeah, but Winter is waiting for me to get back there."

A smile drew on Ning's face. She shifted her body to one side to face Karina.

"Are you really worried about Winter or are you more worried about the idea that Minju is alone with her?"