Food monsters

Another two weeks has passed since Sky and Rain got to meet Porsche and Kinn in a very unfavorable way.

They still didn't know that they were P'Pai's parents and P'Phayu's uncles. Just like no one knew that those two young men that Kinn almost got killed by his stupid guards are their son and cousin's son's boyfriends.

Their future in-laws that they didn't know they had!

Porsche really did want to show everyone how his husband got beaten by a child but he decided to keep the footage for Kinn's birthday in a few months.

At least he wouldn't have to buy a gift and break his brain over what a rich spoiled brat could want this time.

This would be perfect and he can get everyone a copy too for life.

~~~~~~~~~~

Rain has always been a sweet tooth. Eversince Phayu started to date him he has been wondering how he hadn't gained weight at all with the amount of sugar he consumes everyday.

Just like today, Phayu had taken Rain out on a movie date followed by a romantic dinner with dessert. Rain wasn't going to leave unless he got his dessert so in the end he had to give in and Rain ate a slice of cheesecake and a chocolate mousse.

When his belly was filled they asked for the bill and left to go back to Phayu's cozy house since it was already 10pm and they still had to get up early tomorrow morning.

The next morning Rain woke up and went to his classes like every other day. Only today he was craving ice cream since he woke up.

Sky was used to Rain complaining about his sweets and wasn't any different. He could eat all day long, as long as it smelled good he would eat and no one could stop him.

It didn't even matter if he was hungry or not, he had a bottomless pit as a stomach. Lucky for him his fridge was always stocked with food by Prapai. Prapai did everything to keep Sky happy and not lose any limbs by making the same mistakes ever again!

P'Pai had tried to steal some of his plate when they started dating but Sky had simply bitten him hard in his arm until he dropped his food back and continued eating like nothing had happened.

Prapai was so shocked that he even called Rain and Phayu to sulk but in the end Rain had yelled at him for even touching his food in the first place. Rain knew that his food shouldn't be touched under any circumstances and even Phayu had figured that out by then.

Prapai was dumb enough to try and take his food away a few days later when he wanted to cuddle Sky.

Sky had been eating pad thai with an iced milk tea when P'Pai had arrived and decided to disturb his peaceful time with his meal. He went to sit behind Sky to lay his head in the crook of his neck and cuddle him from behind leaving soft kisses on his skin.

Still not getting more than a slight hum and Sky leaning against him while eating he took hold of Sky's drink and took a sip earning himself a deadly glare while he pulled his drink closer to him out of Prapai's hands.

That wasn't enough for him since he decided to get up and put Sky's food in the kitchen so he could pull him on the couch for some well needed cuddle's.

That seriously was a wrong move, did he regret it afterwards!

Sky had stood up and taken his biggest knife in the kitchen pointing it at Prapai while threatening to chop his fingers off if he even dared to look at his food ever again.

He laughed it off and tried to touch it again to tease him but Sky had swung the knife hitting the table so hard it got stuck in it. Prapai hugged his hands close, looking absolutely scared at Sky. He was so scared he even peed his pants a little from shock.

In the end Sky had kicked him out and Prapai went home looking like he just saw a ghost, promising himself to hide all his knife's if Sky ever moves in together with him and to always stay as far away as possible while there is food around them.

Maybe if they have kids he could make all of them eat together with Sky alone in another room for safety.

If you are wondering how Phayu knew why you can't steal or disturb Sky and Rain while they are eating then let's go back to about a year ago.

When Sky had walked in on him and Rain at the movie theater on their first real date outside they went to eat with the three of them and Phayu had made a grave mistake.

He had stolen a bite of chicken from Rain's plate which ended up with Sky hitting his head and Rain sulking until he buyed him an extra portion of chicken for him alone. Phayu had to beg Rain to forgive him since the extra chicken wasn't enough so he got him some sweet desserts too.

Normally his nongs would respect him and almost worship the ground he walks on but Sky had simply hit him so hard on the head it throbbed in pain for a while leaving him so shocked.

He wanted to yell but this was his darling's best friend and he had already made him upset so he let it slide for now. Next time he won't be so nice as to obey them if they don't respect their P'!

The next mistake he had made was accidently eating Sky's fries instead of his own getting a lecture from an hour by both Sky and Rain on why their food was holy and off limits to anyone.

He never knew his nongs could be so scary, just eating their food could turn you into their enemy! He even got hit by both of them even though he was the one paying for them he still had to get beaten up and beg for forgiveness?

Just to make sure he won't get killed by Rain in his sleep that night he promised to take them out for dinner the next day as well. He had to buy both of them dinner the next day to make it up and didn't even get a bite himself.

In the end he went home with hunger and sulked to his papa Pete until he fed him but never told him why he would say he will go out to eat with friends but not eat at all.

This will be forever a mystery to Pete!