Wealthy Old Man 6

Start from the beginning

When he came to find Xie Chengze, he sealed most of his energy, but after traveling through the worlds one after another, his soul became much stronger.

Now he is quite different from ordinary people.

Fortunately, it wasn't as if there were no geniuses like him, so no one around him doubts him.

At this moment, Lu Yanzhou's colleagues all looked at Lu Yanzhou with admiration.

If their thoughts were interrupted while they were working, it would take them a while before they could immerse themselves in work and continue working again. Lu Yanzhou was amazing. He could actually text and work at the same time.

The key is that his efficiency is far superior to them.

They encountered a bug before and couldn't fix it, so they came to Lu Yanzhou for help. However, after Lu Yanzhou asked clearly about the requirements, he wrote a new one for them.

"Brother Lu, you are so awesome!" Someone couldn't help but say.

"It's okay...is there any work you want me to do?" Lu Yanzhou asked, and also texting with Xie Chengze on his mobile phone.

He originally wanted to send more messages to Xie Chengze, but now that he thought that this was Xie Chengze's first love, he decided to behave and give more care to Xie Chengze.

"No, no, no, Brother Lu, you are busy with your own things." Someone said.

Another person was curious: "Brother Lu, are you chatting with sister-in-law?"

"Of course." Lu Yanzhou said.

"Sister-in-law is quite clingy," a colleague said.

Lu Yanzhou thought of Xie Chengze's appearance and chuckled: "Mm"

The group of single colleagues were very curious about Lu Yanzhou's unique love life, so they asked a few more questions. Lu Yanzhou didn't hide it and told them that his boyfriend was going on a date with him tonight.

Everyone was immediately envious.

When Manager Zhang came over, he happened to see this scene. He finally understood why President Xie specifically told him to tolerate Lu Yanzhou.

There is no problem with Lu Yanzhou's skills, but he is a bit carefree and undisciplined, which some leaders may not understand.

But he is different! He is not one of those stubborn leaders!

As long as Lu Yanzhou does his job well, even if Lu Yanzhou sleeps on his stomach every day at work, he can accept it!

Manager Zhang stepped forward with a smile and said to Lu Yanzhou, "Xiao Lu, since you are going on a date, you can leave early later."

"Thank you, Manager Zhang!" Said Lu Yanzhou.

Manager Zhang added: "But tomorrow, I will trouble you to go to Old Li's place to help. The deadline for his project is coming soon, but there are still some things that have not been dealt with..."

"No problem." Lu Yanzhou agreed.

Manager Zhang added: "Then Xiao Lu, you go on a date! Don't worry, when the bonus comes after the completion of the project, yours will be indispensable!"

Seeing Lu Yanzhou start packing his things, Manager Zhang then said: "Xiao Lu, you and your boyfriend have such a good relationship! When our department has dinner, you should bring him over so that we can get to know each other."

Lu Yanzhou couldn't help laughing when he heard this: "If there is a chance, I will definitely bring him over."

If he brings him over during the department dinner, if Xie Chengze comes, Manager Zhang might be frightened that his wig came off.