Keep it Shut Eyebrows

HERES THE CHAPTER EVERYONE!
__________
Levi's POV

I rode beside Erwin on the way to headquarters. I looked back at my squad, noticing their crestfallen faces. It's obvious that they'll never get use to seeing their comrades die in the jaws of a titan, no one ever does. But it was much worse this time; a whole district got knocked down along with several casualties, causing the percentage of humanity to deplete. Damn this cruel world.

When we returned to the command post, I saw Hanji and Petra waiting out. I heeled my jet-black stallion until I was at a close, safe range from them.

"How long have you been waiting here?" I questioned while mounting off my horse.

"Long enough to see you come right on time!" Petra stated with her endearing smile as our bodies met with a loving embrace.

"Why is it that everyday I see you, you get more and more charming?" I sparsely smirked, leaning in to connect our lips.

I wrapped my arms around her thin waist. She smelled like peaches when I inhaled her saccharine sent. She knitted her fingers across my ebony locks. It really didn't bother me if she messed up my do.

"Damn! Get some!" Fucking glasses shout out in the field, snickering after.

We parted our mouths and stared at Hanji. I gave her my menacing glare while Petra, on the other hand, just playfully rolled her eyes.

Petra's POV

I chuckled at the brunettes remark and the expression Levi made, I couldn't help it, it was priceless. As I reached towards my lovers hand to hold it, I caught a glimpse of Auruo shooting daggers at him. I felt a switch flick on inside me, like a bone snapped. My vital liquid began to bubble.

"I'll be right back sweetheart." I said, giving the man with navy blue orbs a peck on the cheek.

I hastily walked over to my ex-boyfriend until we were face-to-face.

"What do you want women?" Auruo interrogated, not wishing to make eye contact with me.

"Oh you know....I just came to give you a thing or two." I faked a joyful face before balling my fist.

"And what is tha-"

My knuckles pierced my skin as I thrusted my fist against his gut causing him to spit out droplets of saliva; then booted him where it hurt most, his groin, leaving him breathless and prostrated. Not to mention, he bit his tongue during my attack, "what an idiot."

"First thing: you don't ever call a women a whore! Second thing: you most certainly don't give dirty looks to her MAN!" I aggressively yelled, shoving my foot in his face.

I noticed Levi out of the corner of my eye, smirking as he crossed his arms and mouthed a couple words. I'm assuming he said "that's my girl."

"Hanji. Petra. I would like to have a moment with you two." a towering man with blonde hair and blues eyes suddenly commanded.

"What the hells going on Erwin?" Levi camly questioned, peering at the muscular male.

"It's non of your concern."

Third POV:

Both the brunette and ginger marched behind the commander, both feeling hesitant.

"Erwin, tell me the meaning of this?" the female with copper brown eyes quizzed but there was no response.

"You know clearly of this situation, or at least you should know"

The girl with strawberry blonde tresses grew tense. Her breath thrived to get as much oxygen in & out. Beads of sweat gradually developed in between her strands, not to mention her hands got a bit clammy.

Hanji too, felt the same way. It was no doubt that Erwin called them in, to discuss about the infant that was blooming inside of Petra's womb. Zoe knew it was her fault that they were in this position, only if she didn't say anything this morning but then again, she said it to protect her friend and her unborn child.

"We're here" announced the commander as all three of them stepped into an extensive room that seemed to represent an office.

A single desk was placed at the end of the chamber right in front of a vast window.

"Please take your seat" Erwin suggested

Petra's POV

Me and Hanji placed our bottoms on the cushioned chairs, then faced the chief. He gazed at both of us, conveying stern appearance. All of us remained silent until the only male in the room broke the ice.

"Do you two have any idea on why I assembled you here?" he spoke while clasping his fingers together.

"Yes sir." the girl adjacent to me responded.

"How about you, Ms. Ral?" His sky blue eyes narrowed down in my direction.

"I-I believe so" I slightly stuttered.

"This is nothing new to me. Once a year there's always a scout member who's an expectant, so I've dealt with these situations before. But other cases there are fibers who just say they're carrying only to exclude themselves from the expeditions." Erwin proclaim while his facial expression hardened. "Are you for sure pregnant petra?"

"I am" I simply replied, looking down at my stomach.

"Prove it." The man abruptly insisted.

"I have the exam results right here Erwin!" Hanji hastily slammed the test documents on his wooden desk.

He reached over and gently grasped the partly crumpled paper then examined it. His eyes shot from left to right countlessly. Finally he let out a sigh.

"When do you plan on telling him?" Mr. Smith promptly asked.

"Who?" I instantly spoke back.

"The father, your captain....Levi"

"Thats it! Ok you listen here Erwin: you most certainly cannot tell another breathing organism on this planet about Petra's condition. Got that commander?" Hanji bursted as she yanked the blonde mans collar.

"It wasn't striving to, but it's only a matter of time before it'll start to show." the blue eyed male bluntly proclaimed.

"I'll tell him soon, I just have to find the right time" my faint voice announced as I placed my finger across my growing belly.

"Well it seems we've gotten our concerns out of the way, take care ladies. And Petra, congratulations, you'll be a wonderful mother." Erwin asserted as he waved farewell while we left his office.

Before shutting the door, I smile as I stationed my index finger between my lips in a "sshh" manor. He happily copied the same gesture, then the door shut.

_________
Comment and vote!!! Sorry for taking forever to update. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I have a quick question for all my awesome ass reader: Who still wants lemony chapters? ;)