Aulia thought for a moment before opening the door. She finally wanted to hear first what topics would be discussed at this time. She stood up from a lying position and opened the door. Aulia's left hand was still gripping the door handle. She didn't want to step out of his room.

              Alloys asked him to talk about Victor. He wanted to know what problems they were experiencing. Aulia only answered briefly. "Nothing."

              This answer was in accordance with Alloys' predictions. He sighed.

              "Victor seems like a good guy... really cares and looks out for you. I think you will get an older brother figure and also a father figure from him. I don't know what happened between you, but you also have to know, no one is perfect. I hope you guys can make up again. He seems to really care about you without you realizing it."

              Aulia just kept quiet and closed the door to her room again. Not a word was spoken. Secretly, all these words were going through her mind over and over again.

                                                                                         ***

              Victor was back in his room. He put his jacket in the dirty clothes basket and sat back down at the table. He still feels deep regret. Aulia still doesn't want to meet him.

              He took out his cell phone and his finger pressed the password on the cell phone screen. Various applications were visible, but Victor's attention was diverted to the email symbol that was visible to the right of the clock numbers. He hurried to open the email. An email from the university he was targeting was visible.

              He read sentence by sentence slowly. The long-awaited news was finally heard. He was ACCEPTED at the University of Strasbourg. The schedule will be sent in February next year closer to the start of the program.

              He immediately called his parents and gave them the news about being accepted at their target university. Victor's parents were amazed by this happy news. They all really supported Victor to continue his studies there.

              After calling about this, Victor hung up the phone and opened WhatsApp. A message from Aulia is visible. The message he had been waiting for a long time but made him even more confused about this decision. He felt increasingly guilty about this choice.

              [I forgive you.]

              The opportunity to approach her again shone but that hope was thwarted by the announcement from the university. Victor is increasingly confused by all this. Should he continue this approach with Aulia?

                                                                                         ***

              A cold wind blew. People are trying to avoid outdoor activities because of the cold air at this time. Two people are sitting in a cafe which has a classic design. Everything that decorates the room has the same color, namely white. Aulia sat opposite Victor near the window. Their jackets wrap around the backs of their chairs. Clothes made of woolen thread with long sleeves are the clothes they wear most often this season. Just different colors. Currently, Victor is wearing black clothes while Aulia is pale pink.

              "How are you today?" Victor asked.

              Victor wasn't very enthusiastic about this meeting. Tensed to talk to Aulia about the university he would go to after this. Aulia felt that Victor was not very enthusiastic. She felt guilty because of her ego.