Part 10

Behind Victor's closeness to Aulia, two girls continued to watch them from a distance. Especially when they saw Victor enjoying the tinkling piano playing from Aulia's finger flicks yesterday. Emma couldn't stand seeing their closeness any more. It seems like there is injustice in this reality. A girl who is very arrogant and annoying can actually attract Victor's attention more than herself.

              What is attractive about that girl? Emma always asked this in her heart. Chloe had always been silent while watching Emma since they had been secretly paying attention to the relationship between the two people. Emma's hands clenched into tight fists because she couldn't accept the reality. Victor and Aulia were alone in the music room. Victor patted her on the shoulder and embraced Aulia who was sitting near the piano. Like a couple, but Emma and Chloe don't know if they are dating or not. Emma didn't want to conclude that they were already dating. (Even though they haven't actually made it yet.

              Emma and Chloe continued to secretly watch Victor. Emma became suspicious ever since Victor found out about Aulia. She had also seen the two of them sitting under a tree. Wanting to go to them but seeing them getting so close was something that really pierced her heart. Since the beginning of his schooling here, she has been trying to get close to Victor. Pay attention to Victor. Looking for Victor's attention. Why did that girl get it!!!??? The emotions she really wanted to convey to Victor. She suppressed all these feelings. Trying to get Victor with her own way.

              Chloe, who was standing behind Emma, ​​was silent and watched Emma's fists. From the start, she knew that Emma really liked Victor. Chloe supports her. But fate is not in line with their wishes. Can you still attract Victor to want to be with Emma?

              They were just silent. Emma turned around and pulled Chloe back to class. In the middle of their way to class, the bell rang to signal the end of recess.

              Emma sat and remained silent. Chloe didn't dare disturb her in the slightest. She knew Emma. If he touched Emma even a little now, her emotions would explode. Rather than making a scene in class, silence like this would be much better. Chloe followed back to her seat. She took a chemistry textbook from her bag. Even though her hand placed the book on the table, her eyes still looked at Emma. She felt sorry for Emma but didn't know what to do.

              Behind them, Victor had just entered through the classroom door near them. Emma, ​​indifferent, just remained silent. She pretended not to see the boy.

                                                               ***

              Raindrops could be heard from inside the room. Aloys was sitting cleaning a wine bottle with a dark brown cloth. Aloys and Carole realized that there had been another change in Aulia. Aulia no longer wanted to respond to their greetings like that time. Everything returned to normal. There was only one development and it no longer has any effect with the current conditions at all.

              What is Aulia actually experiencing? Aloys muttered. Carole came from the kitchen bringing a cup of warm coffee. He put the coffee on the table near Aloys. The aroma of coffee was very delicious to Aloys. It made him feel calmer and reduced his tiredness and drowsiness a little earlier.

              Aloys put the wine bottle back in its place. The bottle holder was not far from where he was currently sitting. It's on the shelf behind Aloys on the third shelf from the top. He turned around and took a cup of warm cappuccino coffee. A sip of coffee really warmed his body from the cold air outside.

              Carole saw someone coming and opened the entrance to their shop. Her forehead wrinkled. Her eyes widened. His mouth was slightly open; without any sound being uttered. The same reaction was also seen on Aloys' face. With the coffee still in her hand, her attention turned completely to him.