part 5

Still at the same place, the house where Victor lives. Victor took the medicine box and brought it to where Aulia was currently sitting. When he arrived at Aulia's place, he opened the box and took out bandages and muscle cream. "Which part that sprained?"

              Aulia only saw her right ankle. Victor held the foot and gave it the cream. But seeing that there was a cut, he put the cream again. Before giving him cream for sprained ankle, he gave medicine to the small wound near his ankle. Luckily it wasn't deep. Just a few red scratches.

              "Hold on, okay! The medicine will sting and the cream will feel hot for a few minutes." After applying the medicine, he helped Aulia put on the bandage.

              "Where's your injured hand?"

              Aulia didn't give it to him. She simply replied, "Isn't your hand injured?"

              There was no reply from Victor. He just pulled Aulia's right hand and saw a cut on Aulia's arm. Not as serious as the wound on Victor's elbow. Aulia was surprised as why she didn't treat her elbow first. After treating Aulia's hand, Victor knelt down and treated Aulia's knee, which was also injured.

              "Who's that?" A man's voice came from behind. Both of them turned to the source of the sound. They saw a man with brown hair just coming out of the room. The door to the room was still slightly open and there was a mattress wrapped in black cloth.

              "A friend." Victor answered. "Aulia, this is my uncle, Nolan and Nolan, this is my friend, Aulia."

              Nolan continued to watch Aulia with curiosity. This was the first time Victor invited his friends to come here, especially women. Nolan feels that their relationship is not just friends. Aulia became awkward because Nolan's gaze never looked away from her face. Apart from that, Nolan felt very familiar with Aulia's face. He was sure that he had met this girl. Seeing that the situation was quiet and Victor was still focused on treating his wounds, Nolan hold his question.

              Secretly, Aulia really remembers that face. Aulia is sure that she is not wrong. He was one of the men she had met several years ago. At an event that she really didn't like at that time. Meeting many people she didn't know. Of course, no one wants that mourning event.

              It had been a long time since the event, but all the memories were still stored in her memory. There are not the slightest happy memories from that event.

              Victor was aware of this situation. They both looked at each other with mutual curiosity. Victor became uncomfortable with this situation. He didn't understand why they were looking at each other like that. He tried to change the conversation.

              "Where else is injured?"

              "Hmm.. no more. Thanks."

              After treating all of Aulia's wounds one by one, Victor remembered his own elbow. He tried to treat his elbow himself. Aulia didn't want to help treat him and just tried to get up to take her bag and go home. Surely Aloys and Carole have been looking for her. It still feels uncomfortable to stand because it hasn't recovered yet. It hurts when she has to hold herself up when standing. She walked with a limp and slowly while holding onto a nearby wall.

              Feel sorry for the way Aulia walks. Before offering it, he wanted to ask a question that he had been holding back for a long time.

              "Wait!" Nolan cheered.

              Aulia stopped and looked back at Nolan's face.

              "Yes?"

              "May I know your father's name?"