Part 9 - The Romance

Start from the beginning

"Haan Akshara, I have reached the airport but there is heavy rain. All the flights have been delayed. " he conveyed to her.

" Hey bhagwan! Only today this all have to happen" Akshara cursed their luck.

" Don't worry Akshara.. according to the weather people they have predicted the weather will clear soon.. I will keep you updated " he said assuring her.

" Okay Abhinav... good bye... stay safe" she said cutting the call

**************************************

" Akshara now only I have boarded the flight. Its already 9 am. I know you guys have planned to leave to Jaipur by 10 am. But it's impossible for me to reach by then. You guys leave as planned, I will reach Jaipur somehow" Abhinav explained his situation

" No no Abhinav.. aap yahaan ayiye.. I will stay back with Abhir... hum log saath mei chalenge.. " Akshara replied sealing the plan.

**************************************

It was almost 3 when Abhinav reached the Goenka Mansion. Akshara was waiting for him at the enterance.

He froze looking at her. She was looking so beautiful and elegant wearing the red saree he chose.

" Abhinav.. Abhinav .. kahan kho gaye the aap.." Akshara asked waving her hands before his face.

" Aap mei... I mean .. wo kuch nahi" he blabbered.

Akshara smiled at his innocence

" Abhinav I have kept your suit on the bed. Get ready and come fast. I have packed our dresses for the wedding. They have almost reached Jaipur . We have to leave as soon as possible , then only we will reach the reception on time. " Akshara instructed as he went to their room to get ready.

" Waise Akshara , Abhir kahan hai?" Abhinav asked coming out of their room looking dashing in a black suit.

" Wo.. poochiye mat.. he left with his sister, maasi , bumi and mamu ditching us" Akshara said rolling her eyes.

" Chodiye.. it's good that he is spending some time with them before we return to Kasauli " he said as they walked up to the car.

" Akshara.. chabi dijiye " he said walking up to the driver side.

" No no.. i will drive Abhinav, you have just traveled this long. Aap aaram kijiye.. here have this food and sleep for sometime " Akshara passed a box of hot homemade food to him .

**************************************

Abhinav kept on admiring his wife for sometime before sleep eventually overtook him.

Akshara looked at her sleeping husband and covered him with a shawl from the backseat.

" Mere cutu" she admired as he cozied to the shawl in his sleep.

**************************************

Abhinav woke up disturbed by a strange sound. The rain was lashing, creating amplified sounds inside. He looked outside , it was dark .

" Akshara, what time is it,?where are we?" He asked searching for his phone.

" It's 7 Abhinav. We are two hours away from Jaipur. " Akshara said concentrating completely on the road.

" Ok.. ok.. " he looked outside . It looked dark with no shops or hotels at sight. The route was covered with trees on both the sides. The traffic was very sparse due to the heavy rain.

" Looks like rain is my fan.. its following me everywhere" Abhinav joked

" Haan Abhinav.. Maybe I should keep an eye out.." she chuckled