Part 9 - The Romance

Start from the beginning

" Meri mata.. mujhe chodo" he said running towards the dining table as everyone had a wonderful lunch

**************************************

Akshara walked into their room to see Abhir sleeping on Abhinav and Abhinav lost in deep thought.

" What are you thinking of ,patidev? " Akshara asked sitting on the bed and caressing his hair.

" Akshara.. wo.." he stumbled

" Kya hua Abhinav? " Akshara asked concerned at the seriousness of his voice .

" Akshara .. one of our travels car had been in an accident ... just now the driver called ... thankfully no one got injured ..but since it is registered in my name, I have to go there immediately to claim insurance " Abhinav explained and looked down guilty.

" Abhinav.. after everything that happened, our buisness is now only stabilizing , we have to take care of it first.. im sure bade papa will understand i will tell the matter to him and pack our bags.. you book the ticket.. lets leave as soon as possible" Akshara assured him and devised a plan.

" Akshara.. no ..no.. I will go now and return day after tomorrow.. you stay here still then" he caught her hand and pulled her to sit down again.

" Par Abhinav..." she said as he placed a finger on her lips.

" Par war.. kuch nahi.. it's just a matter of one day.. Badepapa was so eager to introduce me to the extended family members ... please for him atleast" Abhinav pulled his puppy eyes.

" Okay" she accepted gloomily and started booking his ticket as he got up to get ready

Abhinav got ready and came out .

" Abhinav I have booked your ticket and return also.. i have informed the family members about the issue .. here I have packed some food for the route.. " she gave him a little bag , but her eyes remained sad.

Abhinav walked forward and pulled her closer with the help of her waist.

" Akshara.. agar aap itni udaas hogi toh mei kaise chala sakta hun! Please smile na" he said moving her bangs back.

She smiled seeing his puppy eyes

" Akshara .. aur.. mujhe aane mei do din hoga.." he stretched his sentence.

" Yes Abhinav I know" Akshara said as he already told her.

" Wo ..nahi.. do din mujhe akela rehna hai" he pulled her even closer.

Akshara noticed the twinkle in his eyes.

" Toh?" She asked teasing him.

" Toh..." he tapped his index finger on his right cheek.

" Kya Abhinav... i don't understand.. chantta chahiye?" She asked pulling his leg.

" Akshara.. " he whined as he left her from his grip and crossed his arms disappointed.

The next moment, she leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

Abhinav looked at her mesmerized as she ducked her head to hide her blushing cheeks. He pulled her into a hug again and placed a kiss on her forehead.

" Ahem " they both seperated as they heard someone clearing their throat.

" Abhinav Ji, Akshara, if you guys have finished hugging, the flight departs in an hour. We have to reach the airport by then " Kairaav said with an teasing face making both scuttle downstairs.

**************************************

" Abhinav, did you reach the airport?" Akshara asked her husband in an early morning sleepy voice,who was returning to Udaipur after completing his errands.