Wake The Dead

"Here we come!" Pugsley announced as he came down dressed just like Fester, Wednesday was in a regular dress and Harmony was dressed like a doctor with blood all over her.

"How do you like it?" Pugsley asked Fester.

"What can I say? He's gonna break hearts." Fester answered.

"Trick or treat." Margaret came in dressed like a fairy princess and cousin it was wearing a cowboy hat.

"Hello Margaret, cousin It I almost didn't recognize you." Morticia greeted.

"Isn't he handsome?" Margaret smiled. "Everyone keeps asking where he got his costume."

"It is a wonderful hat." Gomez agreed.

Margaret then spotted Wednesday. "What are you darling? Where's your costume?"

"This is my costume." Wednesday responded. "I'm a homicidal maniac. They look just like everybody else."

Fester and Pugsley then stand together so Lerch can paint a picture of them.

"So glad I can spend this night with my family." Fester said. "Now that I've got my memory back."

"No more foggy eyes." Harmony said as she helped Grandma carry in snacks.

"Thank God for that lightning." Grandma said. "Knocked some sense into you."

It then starts speaking gibberish.

"You remember old man." Gomez said to It. "Dr. Pinder -Schloss really did find Fester tangled in a tuna net 25 years ago with amnesia."

"From the Bermuda Triangle." Wednesday added.

"Please uncle Fester. For the picture?" Pugsley asked as he held up a lightbulb.

Fester took the lightbulb and put it in his mouth making it light up.

"Alright everybody." Gomez announced. "Time for games. What shall it be? Bobbing for apples?"

"Charades?" Margaret suggested.

It then spoke again.

"Of course." Morticia smiled. "Wake the dead."

"Wake the dead!" Everyone else cheered.

"Out to the cemetery, come on, everybody!"

"I never played before." Margaret admitted to Grandma. "How does it go?"

"Did you bring a shovel?" Grandma asked her.

"Uncle Fester will you be on my team?" Pugsley asked.

"No mine." Wednesday insisted.

"I'll tell you what, we'll give you a heads start." Fester told them. "Three skulls and a pelvis how's that?"

Harmony followed her siblings outside and stopped in front of the grave her siblings made for the fake doctor. All the pain she put her uncle through made her start to go get her worked up.

Everyone else starts to play wake the dead but stopped when Harmony's skin starts to turn red.

"Darling?" Morticia asked worried only for Harmony to break the shovel she was holding an her whole body burst into flames. 

Harmony Addamsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें