Party

"Did you like the blood?" Pugsley asked the next morning at breakfast.

"I was so proud." Fester replied.

"Weren't we all?" Morticia added.

"How'd you do that?" Harmony asked again.

"Harmony dear play with your food." Morticia told her.

Grandma then started to loudly scream.

"Mama?"

"Who put this in here?" Grandma demanded as she pulled something out of her pot making Fester and Pugsley snicker. "That's for company."

"Rascals." Gomez chuckled before he noticed the 'doctor' walk in. "Doctor, you were so right. What an evening."

"Fester fit right in." Morticia added.

"The displacement is over."

"Well isn't that nice." The 'doctor' said with a forced grin.

"Does he really have to go?" Wednesday asked.

"Yes he does." The 'doctor' answered.

"Why? He just got here." Harmony wondered. "Does it have to do with his foggy eyes?"

"Well if he insists upon leaving we shall mark the occasion." Gomez said.

"We've planned a farewell party." Morticia explained.

"We've invited the whole Addams family." Harmony said excited.

"What a lovely gesture." The 'doctor' said.

"We're a family again and we owe it all to you Dr. Pinder-Schloss." Morticia thanked.

"Please. Greta." The 'doctor' insisted.

"Oh good, calling you Doctor is weird when you aren't one." Harmony mumbled.

Greta gave the youngest member a panic look.

"Oh dear she's just in casual clothes." Gomez chuckled. "Just cause she's not wearing her doctor clothes doesn't mean she isn't one anymore."

"Toddlers say the darndest things." Greta said nervously. "Fester, walk me out."

When Fester was gone Morticia turned to Harmony. "Darling why do you keep saying your uncle has foggy eyes?"

"When I look into his eyes he is Uncle Fester Addams but he's surrounded by fog." Harmony answered.

"How adorable." Gomez chuckled. "Harmony is experiencing displacement as well."

When Fester came back from walking Greta out the Addams got ready for the party. By nightfall the entire ballroom was surrounded by the entire Addams family from all over the world, all dancing and having a wonderful time. This is without a doubt one of the best Addams family parties of the century.

Harmony was in Lurch's arms as he slowly spun around with her. From Lurch's incredible height Harmony could see everything.

"Look Lurch. Tully's wife is dancing with cousin It." Harmony pointed thinking it was funny cause It doesn't use his arms and his charm was clearly working on Margaret. "Where's Wednesday?"

"Everyone, you're attention please." Morticia walked in with Fester.

Lerch moved Harmony up onto his shoulders so she could see everything.

"Tonight we dance for our treasured guest of honor, Fester Addams."

"The Mamushka!" Gomez cheered. "Taught to us by our Cossack cousins, the mamushka has been an Addams' family tradition since God knows when. We danced the mamusha while Nero Fiddled. We danced the mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the mamushka for Jack the Ripper! And now Fester Addams this Mamushka is for you.  

(Play Video on top)

Harmony clapped and cheered with everyone else before the party continued.

When it was finally over Gomez walked over. "Harmony dearest, have you seen your sister?"

Harmony shook her head. "I haven't seen her the whole party."

Worried for the oldest Addams everyone split up to look for her outside while Fester stayed in the mansion.

"Wednesday!" Harmony called for her. The search didn't take long until Gomez found her asleep in one of the graves.

Everyone came back together to see poor gate has been tied up with chains and tape. "Gate!" Harmony cried from hearing poor Gate's whimpers.

"What is this?" Gomez asked.

"This is a restraining order." Tully said from the other side.

"You're hurting Gate!" Harmony yelled. Gomez quickly picked her up.

"I'm restrained from my own house?" Gomez asked.

"Not your house, mustache, not anymore. It belongs to the oldest living descendant, the elder brother, Fester Addams."

"Fester adores Gomez." Morticia argued.

"No no, he's afraid of him. You're bitter rivals Gomez."

"I demand to speak with Fester!" Gomez shouted.

"Sorry, no can do. He's very hurt. Just leave."