I Did Exactly What You Wanted

Start from the beginning

"Do you have feelings for Mr. Salvatore?" He asks me straight. I look at him immediately, lock my eyes on him. "What?" I say blankly. He squints his eyes giving me a look of surety that maybe I do.

"No, ew. Why would you say that!" I make a disgusting face. "Because I've noticed how you acted around him for the past months. When he's around, it's like he's the only person that is living around you. The way you looks at him, the way he looks at you...." He describes as I shake my head.

"Wait a minute. Wait a minute. What are you saying it doesn't make any sense" I say smiling awkwardly. I put my hand on my waist as I say.

"Yes, it is. And the way you acted on the table made it more perfectly clear. I was observing you the whole time, Elena. What is going on?" He asks me raising his voice a little.

I lick my lips as I inhale. "Yeah, you're the one to ask while you rejected me to second I proposed to you with a promise ring around our friends" I tell him looking completely blown out of proportion.

He closes his eyes. "You don't put that in my face right now. We're not talking about us. We're talking about you and your boss" he tells me.

I stand my neck straight as I get eye to eye level to him. "And I'm making this about us. Their proposal reminds me of ours. Instead of accepting me, You rejected me, laughed at me on my face. It was a promise proposal but you didn't have the balls to accept it right, Nathan. So you don't get to ask me about me and Stefan Salvatore. We weren't touched after that horrible incident for a long time, Nathan. You don't have the rights" I tell him.

He looks more flustered. "We were sixteen. And I was an asshole. I didn't know you were serious. I made a huge mistake. Trust me, it was unexpected and Elena..." He tells me.

I roll my eyes and huff. "Whatever" I say as I pass him. "Elena, wait" I hear him say but I don't want to be around anyone right now. I knew this evening would be a disaster.

I walk towards the table and pick my purse. Stefan Salvatore is standing right there, shoving a hand into his tux and another one is holding a glass of wine. I don't look at him as I pass him too.

"Hey, Elena" he tells me. God! Now, I'm hating everyone who's calling my name.

I rush on the stairs. I hear footsteps coming behind me. I don't look back. I want to get a cab, ride it, go back to my place and just fall asleep. That's all I want.

"Elena" he jogs off and comes infront of me.

"What?" I ask him looking extremely annoyed by him.

"Why are you leaving mad?" He asks sliding his hand on my arm, I wince so I back off.

"So, you want me to congratulate you on the engagement?" I ask crossing my arms. He looks at me, raising his eyebrow. I close my eyes. Unbelievable "Okay, fine. Congratulations! Now let me go" I say as I try to pass him again but he stops.

"You didn't mean it" he tells me. My mouth gaps open. "I don't believe you." I tell him looking away, rolling my tongue inside.

"You're my friend and I want you to be happy for me" he tells me. I just can't believe him.

I look at him, scrunching up my nose. "What! You want me to happy for you? Here's the question.... Are you really happy by the silly little stunt your so called girlfriend pull out for you and for everyone?" I ask him as I glare at him.

"She doesn't give a shit about you, Stefan. She slept with your brother in your bed while you two were in a serious relationship. Then you start using her for her money. She's doing the same. She's so horrible that she let you have someone to cheat on her. She doesn't respect you. Hell she didn't even come to check up on you once when you passed out in the elevator." I yell at him.

"You had no one. No one. But I was there for you. Remember? I was there for you" I scream, shooting my death glare at him.

"What else do you expect from me, huh?! Why are you complaining when you were the one who told me to be a one woman man. That's what I did" he tells me leaning down at me just like I did when I was talking.

I laugh out as I pace around. "Wohh!! Now, you are thinking about that." I say calmly.

I drop my hands on the both side of me as I stand straight. "Fine! I told you to become one. But for me..." I spit out the words at him.

We say nothing as we gaze at each other. I look at me angrily and he looks at me calmly but you know those sexy mad calm like he's unpredictable but sexy. And soon he's going to grab your face and kiss you. We can feel each other's hot breaths. We can feel how calm our environment gets. Our lips are inches away from brushing up together. And we can feel how every one of their eyes are at us.

After a few minutes, I look at the left and I see them. Everyone of the people are looking at us confused, flustered, expected, unexpected. It's all mixed up actually. Caroline has her hand on her waist, her head is down on her palm. Nathan looks sad and Katherine is looking at me murderously. Klaus grinning as if he knew it's going to happen.

I fix my bag on my shoulder and storm out of there without looking at Stefan again.

Trust me, I'll bring Stelena together soon.

So, keep reading and keep voting.