Closeness

Chapter 6: Closeness

It's me, hi 😁😁😁. I'm the problem, it's me.

PS: I just want to give a short note to my dear readers that this story is not like I'm describing the next day storyline like what happened or what's going to happen next. This is like an episode of a series and the next episode storyline is different. There will be jump but you can relate to the storyline. And a reminder, I'm still a horrible writer. 😁😁

"We'll sign a contact with The Salvatore industry, Ms. Gilbert. So, here's the files I need you to read and report on my desk with every single details.

I choke on my words. The Salvatore industry? That's Stefan's.

"Are you okay, Miss Gilbert?" My boss asks me as I lost in my own Stefanala land.

I wince as I look at him. "Oh! Nothing. I'm... I'll report back to you" I sound mumbling but this is going to be so hard to digest. I already am not a very fan of Stefan. It was stupid of me when I got mad at him for replacing me with someone else as his roommate. But I think I should have let him. I should have just left that luxurious, Piece of heaven apartment.

I know I'm hiding from the truth. I'm keeping it a secret. I can deny, I can hate, I can despise the thought of me falling.....

I have so much work to do.

XXXXXXXXXX

"I guess we're going to be more than just roomies" he grins at me. I sprawl on the leather couch of his, crossing my legs as I pretend to read his expensive magazine.

"You know I've specifically told them to have you in the team to take the lead" he tells me. I ignore him.

"Hello, I'm talking to you" he snaps his fingers when I pay no attention to you.

"Hello, can't you see??" I ask in astonished. "I'm ignoring you" I say making a smug face at him and then go back to sit comfortably against the couch.

I hear him sigh as he takes his drink and walks toward me.

I listen the footsteps coming in my direction.

He lifts my legs up and sits on the couch and put my legs on his lap.

I do not complain though, which is weird.

"You're not ignoring me. You're just trying to deny the feelings you're having me since the day you've seen my bulge" he says with no shame at all.

My mouth gap open. I close the magazine. "What did you just say?" I ask him. He smirks. He gently pet my leg as he gets comfortable in the couch, looking straight and laugh.

He makes a sexy growl and turns back in the most sexy way. "That you have feelings for me." He says.

I look at him in annoyance. "You're the last men on earth standing for me to have feelings for" I tell him.

He groans. "You can't deny that long, Elena. I know, I'm an ass and I don't listen anything you tell me to do because I don't care what other people think of me. I just love to do the things I can do.

"Like cheating on your girlfriend?" I ask him, scrunching my nose.

"Katherine knows what I do. I don't like to hide things for her." He tells me honestly.

"You two are a weird couple. I never have seen you talk with her or went on dates with her. It's just you and Viola rolling on the countertop" I make a yuck face, he chuckles.

"It was her idea that I can be with someone else for my... Needs" he grins as he spells the word.

I roll my eyes. "You however though" he smirks shyly.

"What?" I asks cocking my eyebrow.

"Wanna do something more than just fighting with me" he says as he circles down my ankle and gently rubs my leg. It tickles but I ignore that too.

"I can't even stand your ass" I tell him.

He laughs "It's a nice ass though" he says leaning towards me.

"This is exactly why I don't like you. You don't want people to compliment you because you do it to yourself" I tell him. I hate men like this. They are full of themselves.

He chuckles. "Now, what's not to tell, sweetie. I'm sexy and I know it. I don't want others to tell me what I already know about myself" he tells me.

I groan as I fold me legs and brings them on the floor. It's time for me to leave because he's making me crazy.

"But you still haven't replied me" he tells me. I groan. "What?" I ask him.

"That you have feelings for me" he tells me. I roll my eyes. "I've a boyfriend" I tell him crossing my arms.

He looks over my shoulder left and right. I follow his gaze too. "Where?" He asks me.

"Stefan, seriously. I'm tired. I don't want to be one of your fuck buddy and sure in hell don't want to have feelings for you, like ever." I announce to him.

He keeps bobbing his head as he gets up. I look at him.

"We'll see" he licks his lip as he dangerously comes closer to me. I keep looking at him and then I feel his hot breath on my cheek. I shiver. What is he doing?

I've never been this close to Stefan. I want to push him away from me but also want to see what he does next and I freeze when he gently leaves a sweet gentle a little wet kiss on my cheek.

"Good night, Elena" he smiles softly. Before he leaves, he brushes his hand on the side of my waist on purpose.

It feels so damn good. I can't move as I hear his footsteps going away from me.

I stand there, thinking what just happened. Did he really kiss me on the cheek? And I let him? Why did it feel so good? It's maybe because I've not been with someone this close for quite sometimes now. I miss the physical contact with somebody. I mean make out, sex. You know those build up tensions that are sexual and want to be exploded. Yes, I'm missing these. And this is so wrong that I've had it back by a kiss from Stefan on my damn cheek. Like how can a kiss from someone on the cheek could be such a turn on? What's wrong with me?

With all these unknown questions I finally able to move my body and I walk back to my room like a limp.

I just need to have a good sleep.

Thanks for reading please vote and review.