𝘔𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘥 & 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘜𝘱𝘴

ابدأ من البداية

"She is freaking out, people. Just tell her something I can fix."

Alex smirked and looked to her. "Rebecca peed on that couch cushion," he told her.

"I've been sleeping there for weeks."

Meredith smiled. "Thanks, Alex. You're ... a good friend," she said. She looked to Beth. "Why aren't you freaking out?" She asked.

Beth shrugged. "I know my mom. And she's as laid back and mellow as you can get. Look at me and my twin."

Izzie frowned. "You have a twin?"

"Yes I do. She's a resident at Mercy West," Beth said. She wasn't a huge fan of Izzie. And she couldn't stand her.

****

Outside of Mr Dunn's room Derek walked over to Beth and Meredith. "You're wearing an alarmingly high ponytail," he said as he looked to Meredith.

Meredith nodded. "Your mother is coming," she said. She saw the grin on Beth's face. And she knew she was taking delight in this.

Derek walked into Mr Dunn's room. "Mr. Dunn, the swelling in your brain is increasing rapidly. The longer we wait to operate, the worse it gets," he told him.

"Excellent. Go, team."

Derek shook his head and sighed. "I strongly suggest you reconsider surgery."

"Have you ever seen the inside of a maximum security prison? This is the place to do it, in good company," Mr Dunn said.

Derek turned to his girlfriend and sister. "You two will vigilantly monitor Mr. Dunn's elevating I. C. P. S. You will do hourly neuro exams. When he goes unconscious, which he will, we'll rush him to surgery," he told them both.

"You can't do that. Can ... can ... can he do that?" Mr Dunn asked the two girls.

Derek shrugged. "When you're unconscious and can no longer make sound medical decisions, a 2-doctor consent is all that's needed to treat you," he said as he went to walk out with them.

"For God sake, I'm gonna be dead as a doornail in five days. Dr. Shepherd, you're a reasonable."

Derek grabbed his sister. "We're done here," he said as he walked out with them both.

"Would you fix a broken television before you throw it out?" Mr Dunn called.

Meredith looked to Derek. "He's got a point."

"He's trying to cheat the system, and we're not gonna let him do it," Derek told her as he walked off.

****

Beth walked over to Derek and saw her mom. "Uh oh," she mumbled.

Carolyn Shepherd shook her head "I don't need a fancy car. I just hopped on the bus. Saved you some money," she said. She turned to Beth. "My baby Bethany. You're skinny. Are you eating? Derek are you feeding your sister?"

"Help," Beth mumbled under her breath as her mom hugged her tight. "Can't breathe."

Derek shook his head. "She's old enough to feed herself. So this cruise ... you just happened to have a layover in Seattle?" He asked.

Carolyn nodded. "Well, I've always wanted to check out the space needle. I understand you can see mount rainer from the top," she said.

"Oh, really? Anything else you want to check out?" Beth asked her mom.

Carolyn frowned. "You gonna take me or not?"

Derek shook his head. "I got back-to-back surgeries, ma. You gotta give me a little more notice," he told her.