🖤 Never Seen Again (Little WinWin)

Littles: Sicheng (Age:3) and Mark (Age:2)

Caregiver: Yuta

Requested by:  Advicetaeminnie
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The 127 dorms were a place of constant chaos.

It was nearing time for their comeback and the boys were getting one last chance for a break. Taeyong, Johnny, Haechan, Jungwoo, Jaehyun, Doyoung, and Taeil had decided on a shopping spree in which Johnny was 100% sure Jungwoo would get lost in the mall again.

This left three members at home. Yuta, and his babies Sicheng and Mark.

For Sicheng, Yuta was his everything. His caregiver. His favorite person.

But Yuta had to share his attention with Mark, who was a younger little.

This often resulted in situations much like today. Except...

Today would be different.
.
.
.
(2pm, Four Hours Left)

Yuta and the babies were eating lunch. It was later than usual because the littles slept past noon.

"Ah ah, Mark don't put the ketchup on your face.", Yuta said as Mark swiped ketchup on his own nose.

Sicheng was quietly eating his burger, taking his time as he was distracted by SpongeBob on TV.

"Oh now look at you. Who's going to clean this up?"

Sicheng looked over and saw that Mark had now somehow gotten ketchup in his hair.

"Appa, I got napkin.", Sicheng said.

"Let me get something to clean you up baby.", Yuta responded.

The caregiver got up and walked away, not noticing Sicheng holding out his napkins.

Little Mark stared at him.

"Sisi! Hi!", the little yelled.

"Hi Mark.", Sicheng responded, pouting.

The other little tilted his head, noticing his brothers slightly upset expression.

At this time, Yuta came back with paper towels and started wiping Mark's hair.

"You have to take a shower after this. You snell like tomatoes and salt."

Sicheng sighed, and kept watching tv.
.
.
.
(3pm, Three Hours Left)

"Appa?"

"Move honey I need to get Mark's clothes."

Sicheng was sitting in his shared room with Mark, playing with toy cars.

"Appa, want play wiv me? I got cars!"

Yuta was going through Mark's drawer for an outfit.

"Appaaaaa!", Mark screamed from the bathroom.