-Who cares? What's wrong with you? Get a paper towel to dry yourself too. I better go eat. Oh, you don't have to unpack for me anymore. I won't eat any more clams, Gus said before leaving the bathroom.

Four shook his head and smiled. Then he followed Gus. The two sat down again and continued to eat.

-Are you already full Night? Gus asked when he saw his friend still.

-Hm, answered Night shortly.

-Gear, you drive back, Four said, Gear looking at his friend in understanding.

"Yeah, sit in the back with Gus," Gear said.

-Why aren't you driving, Four? Gus asked, turning suspiciously.

"I'm lazy," replied Four shortly, as they sat and ate for a while.

-Would you like to eat something else? Gear asked, turning to Night.

- No, I'm full. I want to go back to sleep, Night also replied in a calm voice.

Gear called a waiter over to pay. After they paid, they went to the car. Gear positions himself to drive and Night sits next to the driver. Four and Gus sit in the back.

-What's going on Four? You can sit and do you stop spinning? Gus turned to see Four moving his hands and rubbing them together.

-Nothing, replied Four, as he stood with his back to Gus.

The small figure was annoyed but curious, she turned her head to see what Four was doing. What the small figure saw was Four standing there scratching his hands, which were already purple.

-Hey, why is it so red? Come back! Gus said in shock, before pulling Four's strong shoulders to face him.

-What the hell? I said it's okay then what's wrong, Four growled at Gus. The small figure grabbed Fou's hand to look at him.

-Are you itching? Gear asked, knowing his friend's condition well.

-Um, replied Four.

The other hand that wasn't touched by Gus tried to reach out and rub the hand that Gus was holding.

Gus slapped Four's hand scratching at the red marks along his hand.

-Why did you say it's nothing? Liar, fool, said Gus.

-It's just a little itchy, Four said.

-What the hell! Stand still and give me your hand

A small figure yelled at the tall figure. Before grabbing both hands and putting them in his lap.

- Open your hands, ordered Gus again.

-You are my mother to order me around... said Four, turning to look at him with angry eyes.

-Give me your hand!! The little guy ordered again.

Four shook his hand because it felt itchy, before raising his eyebrows in surprise when Gus stood up and scratched both of his hands.

-Gear ... Where do you see a pharmacy?you stop and let's buy some antihistamines for your friend. Or he'll keep scratching his hand until the skin comes off, Gus said.

-Yes, Gear agreed and started looking for a pharmacy.

As for Night, he sat quietly. Gear was not irritated.

"A little more strength," Four said as Gus scratched his hand.

-Why do you want more? do you want to rip your skin off? You're going to hurt yourself Gus said leaving Four silent and motionless as Gus scratched his hands..