Gus himself was angry and hated what his own brother had done, but he didn't want Night to talk like that.

-If I do what your heart desires, will you forget the past, Night? Gear asked softly.

- Do it first and then come talk to me, said Night.

Suddenly, Gear stood up from his chair. Gus looked at his brother in bewilderment. The tall figure walked towards the girl who was looking at him. The women smiled at the thought of him coming to talk and flirt with them.

-I'm sorry, stop looking at me, it's annoying. My boyfriend is not happy that you are looking at me and my friend. We can barely eat, Gear said.

Night was a little stunned that Gear agreed to do as he was told. But, he secretly smiled at the corners of his mouth with satisfaction. The girls at the table were furious. They looked at Night and without asking too much, the young woman understood very well who was who.

- Oh, I'm sorry, said the woman stubbornly.

Gear returned to the table.

- Are you satisfied? asked Gear slowly.

Night didn't say anything, but took a spoon and continued to eat before the whole table to be silent.

Gear continued to unwrap the seafood for Night without saying anything. Gus looked thoughtfully at his friend and his brother.

-Oh shit. Four's voice broke through Gus' thoughts. The small figure looked at the plate.

--Why did you unfold it to me? Gus asked immediately when he saw the giant removed from the plate.

- Come on, don't ask too much, okay?

Four said. He also opened the oysters with his hands. The small figure noticed that Four's fingers were suddenly red.

--Damn it! Come here, Gus said, dragging Four by the arm into the nearest bathroom. Only Night and Gear remain.

- There's no need to unwrap, I'm full, eat too, said Night.

Gear didn't say anything, he can only sit and eat his own portion,Night turned to look at the sea that wasn't far away, crashing against the shore, sometimes it was light, sometimes it was so heavy. Night didn't know how much longer he could endure.

Sometimes he looks back and wonders why he did that. Did he want revenge on Gear or did he want Gear to focus on him?

"What are you going to do, Gus?" Four asked, as Gus dragged him into the bathroom by the sink.

Be still, the little boy said, before turning on the water to wash Four's hands.

A small hand moved to rub the food stains off Four's hands. Even though the tall figure had already wiped himself with a handkerchief after peeling a small crustacean body. But it's still not clean.

-Damn it. You are so red. You look like a buffalo. You are so stubborn. You are allergic to shellfish. I want to laugh…” Gus said as he washed Four's hands thoroughly.

-To laugh or not to laugh? Four asked. Gus lifted his head and looked at the tall figure.

--What happens? Gus said before washing his hands but then stood up to look.

- It doesn't disappear. What should I do? grunted the small figure.

-Leave it like that. It will go away by itself, Four said as she raised her hand and looked at him.

-When will it disappear? Gus asked again, his face slightly tense.

-Why do you care about me? Four asked.