Prologue

"Mom, dad, I'm pregnant." I said with my head down.

My parents looked at me shocked.

"Who's the father?" Mother asked calmly.

"Mikhail."

Tears weld up my eyes. "Gomenasai, oka-san, otou-san. Gomenasai. Gomenasai. Gomenasai. Gomenasai." I kept saying sorry to my parents, will I felt two pairs of arms wrapping around me.

"Shhhhh. Its OK. Your mother and I aren't mad. We are happy you finally told us." My father said.

"You knew?" I asked surprised.

"You had the same symptoms as I when I had you. Tired, less hungry, weight loss, morning sickness. It's all there. Don't worry. We are here no matter what." Mother said so my in a caring voice.

"You're going have to tell him though."

I shook my head. "I don't want, can't tell him. He already has Rachael. I don't want to be the person who breaks them up. And we're almost going to graduate in four months. We are going our separate ways. And I must go in to hiding. Not a lot of people are going to accept a pregnant male."

"Alright. But what ever you do. Its the right choice you are going to have to make. Are you ready for that?"

I nodded. I'm going to go though with this. And I'm going to keep it. No matter what happens I will protect the tiney life I have inside of me.