Do you remember...?

- Oh, hi Misa! she said excitedly 

- Do you already have the extra person for the Class renuion? 

- Um...yes! smiled I'm going with Kazutora! 

- Whhaat?? surprised Are you guys together again after all these years? 

at Misa's words, Yn completely blushed she quickly picked up the phone and took off the speakerphone - No... Kazu do not worry about it, she's just talking nonsense! she giggled awkwardly

- Wait, he is at you? she was surprised 

- We'll talk later Misa, byeee byeee! 

- Wait-

~Yn hung up the phone~

She turned to him "Of course...if you want to come with me too! I won't force you if you don't want to!" Kazutora was a bit surprised but nodded "I'll come with you!" 

"Okay...so the meeting is tomorrow night and we're going to have to dress elegantly! So we have to go buy clothes for you again!" 

"Oh no need, you've already spent so much money on me...that would be too much and I can't give you two anything in return anyway..." he muttered

"I know a solution if you want to give back so much! You could work at the petshop with Chichi!" she smiled 

"Would you really do that for me?" he was surprised how much Yn cared about him despite his cold's behavior 

"Sure! Then I'll tell him and we'll go shopping for clothes tomorrow!" 

After that, they ate for a little, Yn washed the dishes while he just watched her. Kazutora was just waiting for the right moment to pour out his soul, but he was never ready. 

"You're going to sleep on the sofa, if that's okay! You could even sleep in one place, but I don't think you want to there." 

"The sofa suits me perfectly." he was surprised "Wait, what place are you talking about?" 

"You know..." she blushed completely "I'm talking about my room..." 

"Oh.." he blushed too "I-I'll be here for now, I think so!" 

"Ok...good night then!" she went into her room 

"Gn.."

(Yn's thoughts: Shit, why did I have to say this? It couldn't be more embarrassing now...) 

(Kazutora's thoughts: She is so sweet. Tomorrow I have to tell her everything, she tortures me by being so cute..giggle) 

Soon after that, they both fell asleep. It was the next day. They had breakfast, talked and then went to buy clothes. Yn already had the perfect dress, so it was fun to her to find one for Kazutora. 

He tried on many shirts. Yn wanted the dress to be perfect, and Kazutora thought it would be better not to interfere and leave the choice to her.

It took a long time, but in the end, the outfit was has been found. 

The class reunion started at 6pm and Yn started getting ready 2 hours before that. But it was worth it because she looked amazing.

When you came out of your room, Kazutora was trying to tie his tie and when he saw you, he was surprised "You are very beautiful, Yn!" he said immediately 

"Oh..thanks.." she blushed slightly "May I help you?" she asked him, pointing to the tie

"That would be nice...thanks!" she tied his tie while Kazutora doesn't dared to look at Yn's eyes

They went to the location with Yn's car. When they got there, they immediately met Misa and her prom partner from 10 years ago, who was now her husband, Yuto.

They talked to them for a bit and then figured out that they were looking around the place because there was hardly anyone else there. Once they reached a corridor, which reminded Yn of their first kiss, so she thought she would talk about it. 

"Do you remember our first kiss?" Yn said, looking directly into his eyes, smirking and blushing a little 

"How could I forget..." he whispered, blushing a little 

Yn then began to lean closer to him and suddenly she kissed him on the lips

To be continued....

(Would you mind if I will post pictures still in the chapters?)