I have to protect Yn

Kazutora noticed this and asked her what was wrong.

Yn didn't say anything, her tears just flowed.

"Yn please tell me what's wrong!"

Yn hugged Kazutora. He didn't know what to do.

She could hardly speak. But once: "Well...that...my mot..her....."she couldn't say it all the way because she had to cry a lot.

Kazutora tried to comforte her. It wasn't long before Yn calmed down.

"Are you feel better?"

"Yes thank you! "

"Ohh,I didn't do anything."

"You know what happened..it was because..."

*air blowing out*

"If it doesn't work, you don't have to force it, you'll tell me when you're ready for it, okay?"

"Okay....

Yn looked at her phone.

"Wow, I should go back to dorm soon because it will be 8 o'clock soon."

"Oh, are you in a dorm?"

"Yes!"

"I'll accompany you."

"Thanks, but you don't have to."

"But I'm going with you so that nothing happens to you."

Kazutora escorted Yn back to the dorm.

The next day:

They met at school. Yn walked past Kazutora. He greeted her. Then Yn was very happy and of course she greeted him back.

It was P.E class.

Yn came out of the dressing room with Misa and they sat down on the bench. But suddenly the young teacher from P.E appeared (who is not the teacher of their class).(He may be in his late twenties) He stood in front of them, started looking at Yn and then spoke.

"Your T-shirt is upside down!"

Yn looked at it and saw that it really wasn't pulled up well, so she ran out with Misa. Kazutora saw this all along.

Not long after, Yn came back, but as if nothing had happened.

Yes, Kazutora's class and Yn's class had class together.

After class, Kazutora asked Yn to meet in the afternoon.

But even before that, he went somewhere.

He went to talk to this particular teacher. There were two of them in one of the classes.

"What do you want from Yn?"

"Hey wait, who is Yn anyway?"

"Don't play dumb, the girl who was told in the 4th lesson today that her T-shirt doesn't fit well."

"Oh! I remember that girl...uhmm.." *he licked his mouth

Seeing this, Kazutora gave him a right jab.

He fell to the ground from the blow.

"What? You do know that a student can't do that to their teacher, right? You will be suspended for this."

"And that you didn't deserve it? Hm? If I see you doing something like this again with Yn or a girl, you won't get just one of these from me."

"I'm going to kick you out of school."

The teacher pointed to him.

"Or if I don't kick you out first. If the authorities find out what are you doing at school with the girls, you will surely be reported and fired."

Kazutora walked out of the room, leaving the surprised teacher behind.

What Kazutora thought to himself: How can such scum come here? Seriously, I see I have to protect Yn.

He left for the meeting.

To be continued...