"Haw! That's so mean! Didn't you miss me, Vicky?" Arpita said, pouting.

Vikram hugged her and said, "Of course, I missed you, Akka! That's why I'm here."

"I missed my Chotu brother too," Arpita said, and she kissed his forehead lovingly.

"What are you guys doing?" Arpita asked, dragging Vikram with her, and both of them sat on the empty couch.

"Nothing, Aru. It's the same routine life, but this little brother of yours is eating my brain every day," Anjali said, sulking.

Arpita laughed, looking at her, and said, "Why? What happened?"

Vikram glared at his mother and said, "She is lying, Akka."

Anjali glared back and said, "You! How dare you say that I'm lying?"

Vikram gulped, looking at his mother.

Arpita side-hugged Vikram and said, "You are scaring my poor brother, Anju Maa."

"He and poor? He is becoming mischievous day by day. He is even playing pranks now a days, and you know," Before Anjali could say more, Arpita cut her off and said, "If not at this age, then when will he enjoy his life, Anju Maa?"

Anjali rolled her eyes and said, "Of course, why am I complaining about him to you? You know, he doesn't want to go to school today. He said that he wanted to spend time with his sisters today."

Arpita looked at Anjali and said, "Nothing will happen if he doesn't go to school one day. He will ask his friends for their notes, as he will miss his classes."

Vikram smiled and said, "That's what I have been telling her since yesterday, Akka?.? But she isn't listening to me."

Anjali looked at him, narrowing her eyes, and said, "Of course!"

Vikram pouted and said, "What to do? I'm getting bored at home. If Akka is there, then we used to have lots of fun. But she went to study in London. Didn't she have any colleges to study at here?"

Arpita laughed and said, "I know, Vicky, you are missing her a lot. Of course, we are all missing her. But it's her dream to pursue fashion design at that university. So, let's be. Everyone in this world isn't lucky enough to pursue their dreams. But Siri worked hard for it. Do you remember, Vicky? Once you told me that you wanted to become a big businessman, did you forget about it?"

Vikram shook his head negatively and said, "I still want to, Akka."

Arpita smiled and said, "That's good. Let's suppose that you also have to be away for a few years to achieve your dream. Do you think that Siri will ask you to stay with her as she is missing you?"

Vikram shook his head negatively and said, "No, Akka!"

Arpita ruffled his hair and said, "So tell me, do you still want her to come here, leaving everything there?"

"No, Akka," said Vikram.

Arpita smiled and said, "Now cheer up, Vicky. Come on, we will enjoy a lot today. Now let me go and wake up Vansh. He and Varsha have to go to their playschool."

"Nothing will happen if my grandchildren don't go to their playschool one day. If not at this age, when will they enjoy their childhood?" Anjali said, and she picked up Varsha and went from there.

Arpita looked at Anjali wide-eyed and mumbled, "Did she just say my dialogue to me?"

Vikram giggled and said, "Of course, yes!"