Arpita looked at her, narrowing her eyes. She herself is afraid of lizards, and this girl is teasing her classmate that she is afraid of cockroaches.

"Aa, Varshu, there is a lizard behind you," Arpita said, making a bad face.

"Ahh! Amma!" Varsha said, jumping on the kitchen counter, and she immediately hopped into her mother's arms.

Arpita burst out laughing while looking at Varsha. Varsha realised that she was pranked by her Amma and pouted angrily.

"Someone is teasing her classmate that she is afraid of cockroaches. Now, who hopped into my arms as soon as I said that there was a lizard?" Arpita said, with a teasing smile.

Varsha pouted, listening to her mother.

Arpita caressed her hair lovingly and said, "Look, Varshu, you are afraid of lizards, and just like that, Vaishu is afraid of cockroaches. Don't make fun of anyone's fears next time, okay?"

Varsha nodded her head positively and said, "Okay, Amma."

Arpita kissed her crown and said, "That's my good girl. So, you are going to apologise to her after going to school, okay?"

Varsha nodded her head and said, "Okay, Amma!"

"That's good. Now quickly finish your milk. Then we will go and wake up your Chotu," Arpita said, giving the milk glass to Varsha.

Varsha drank the rest of the milk, showed the empty glass to her mother, and said, "Amma, I'm a good girl. See, I finished my milk."

"My Varshu is a good girl," said Arpita, pecking Varsha's cheeks, while Varsha grinned while listening to her mother's compliment.

Varsha looked at her mother and asked, "What are you cooking, Amma?"

"I prepared coconut chutney and ginger chutney for Uthappam and Idli. I have prepared Idli. I need to make Uthappam," said Arpita.

"Wow! Uthappam! Yum, Amma," said Varsha.

Arpita chuckled, listening to her. Both the mother and duo were busy when they heard Vikram shouting, "Aru Akka!"

"Vicky?" Arpita said, going towards the living room with Varsha in her arms.

She saw Vikram searching for her, while Anjali sat in the living room, greeting Raghu and Radha.

Varsha squealed, looking at them, and shouted, "Hey, darling!"

Arpita closed her ears, listening to her shout. She put Varsha on the ground, and she immediately ran towards Anjali.

"Hey, Varshu!" Anjali said, picking up Varsha in her arms.

"Akka!" Vikram said, hugging her.

Arpita ruffled his hair, making him whine.

"Akka, don't do that," Vikram said, flaring his nose.

Arpita giggled and ruffled his hair again, making him groan.

"Acha, sorry, baba!" Arpita said, holding her ears.

"That's okay, Akka," said Vikram.

"Acha, tell me what made this Akka after a long time. You were too busy these days, right?" Arpita asked, looking at him.

Vikram gave her a sheepish smile and said, "Nothing, Akka! I'm missing Bava's food. That's why I'm here."

Arpita opened her mouth and closed it, listening to him while he smiled cheekily.