9. Charlotte's Slave Becky Doll

Start from the beginning

"So I can't even breath without you around?" asked Becky sarcastically.

"Yes," smiled Charlotte.

She then started taking away her clothes, shoes, makeup, accessories and other things except her Diva Slayer backpack, ring gear and ring shoes from her. She even took her goggle hairband and wore it herself on her head.

"Charlotte I mean Ma'am, how can you take my things without my consent?" asked Becky shockingly.

"I don't need consent to take away my slave's things because I own you. In the same way, I own your things too," replied Charlotte with an evil smile, "Didn't I already said that after the match you won't see a sweet and caring elder sister but a mean and evil elder sister? So you have to deal with it for a month, Baby."

"You bully!" exclaimed Becky.

"Yes, I am a bully. Your bully," smiled Charlotte and laughed while playing with a lock of Becky's hair.

She then proceeded to take half of the foods items and snacks Becky had in her suitcase. Becky raised her eyebrows in shock.

"As I said earlier, I own your things too. Be grateful that I only took half of it," said Charlotte, "Now, you are coming with me to Authority office. I have some gifts for you," smiled Charlotte.

Becky wonders what gifts she is talking about.

Charlotte comes inside Authority office happily with Becky who was looking emotionless. She removes a short black dress with black pencil high heels from her bag handing it to Becky. Becky is shocked at Charlotte giving her a mini dress to wear. She wore shorts regularly and bikini at suitable places but was not comfortable in too short dresses as it could be difficult to carry and it can move here and there while she moves showing her undergarments. Though she was a flight attendant years back but its been long since she wore high heels on regular basis and she don't remember when she wore pencil high heels last.

"I am holding a party tonight to celebrate my win over you so you will wear this to come with me. I deserve to hold a party since not everyone is fortunate to own a title-holder slave. I created a history of a Champion owning another Champion," smiles Charlotte looking at Becky's Raw Women's Champion belt still around her waist.

"Charlotte I mean Ma'am, you know I wear them only for party. Also this dress is too short for me to move around. And I can't handle these pencil high heels," said Becky staring at her controlling her anger.

Seth recalls seeing Becky first time in a dress more than 2 years ago at NXT Party where after he complimented in her looking beautiful she told him coolly that she wears dresses only for parties while most of the times she is in casuals which made him smile.

Flashback:

It was a NXT party 2 years ago. Seth had arrived at the party and was looking for Becky and Charlotte. He was wearing a stylish black shirt and blue jeans. After few minutes, he saw both entering the party. Charlotte was wearing a short orange dress with thin shoulder straps while Becky was wearing a yellow short off shoulder dress. Seth was surprised to see Becky in a girly dress when normally she wore casuals.

"You both are looking beautiful," said Seth.

"Thanks," said both and complimented him too.

"Becky, I am seeing you in dress for the first time. But you are looking beautiful," said Seth.

"I wear dresses only for parties and other suitable events while most of the times I am in casuals," said Becky coolly making him smile.

"Actually Seth, this tomboy has a hidden Barbie Doll inside her which only comes out rarely," teased Charlotte.

"Oh Shut Up!" said Becky in disagreement while Charlotte and Seth laughed.