She heard gun shots and screaming.

But Bianco was ready to, they also backfired and a gun war started.

Before yoonji could do something she felt someone hit her in stomach with something, she looked back to see, and saw sun-mae's head got separated from her body and it fell in front of yoonji's feet.

She couldn't able to scream, something was tied to her throat, she saw sal-tuk kidnapped sora in front of her, and no one could understand how he hit on her stomach.

She can't stand properly, her knees is not able to take the weight of her body.

She felt pain on her lower belly and saw blood coming from her stomach's wound.

She looked at everyone who were running towards her, screaming her name, everything turned slow in front of her.

On the other side everyone rushed to take yoonji to the hospital, yoonji was still conscious and she saw how junghae went to save sora and promised jungkook that he'll be back soon to his family.

But she doesn't remember anything after that, everything turned black.

Everyone brings Yoonji to the hospital.

Two hours have passed, and Junghae is driving behind Sal-tuk. He is with Jungkook via bluetooth and having every single detail about yoonji,

Hoseok is still crying, he also has no one in the world except Yoonji, the girl he loves so much, his life.

How many dreams he had arranged for this day along with yoonji.

But now his love is fighting death in a hospital bed.

When everyone were talking Jin's mobile phone rings,

Jin took the call.

"Jin my big boy", Sal-tuk said smiling from the other side of the phone, bit mocking them obviously.

"What do you want now? You've ruined everything", Jin cried out in anger and sadness and frustration.

"Nothing but your dear jin-soo, if you want to save Code GHA", said sal-tuk with a creep smile.

Code GHA was the blueprint for their new project, which only Bianco knew and if it fell into the hands of the police or any other enemy group then Bianco would be finished.

Jungkook is listening to his father and Sal-tuk both, so junghae.

Bianco shared look cause it's impossible.

"I'm coming but don't you dare sal-tuk", jin-soo took the phone from jin and cutted the call.

After that jinsoot faught with his family for the project because this was junghae's dream project.

Jin-soo was stubborn as fuck and atleast jungkook gave him the permission to go there alone.

But not really.

Jin-soo left, and jungkook appointed guard's but told told them to protect him from behind.

And jin-soo was a great flighter by himself.

Then Jungkook heared his father saying, "jungkook I need help, they stopped at our base with sora, I'm going in but I need back-up, i don't have my gun or knife with me.....", Jungkook heared.