𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Start from the beginning

"I am not getting a bikini!" Orla shouts, "have you met Neteyam?"

She looks to Tiana, who had already picked two out for her.

"Who cares! Tuk is buying one too!" Tiana pouts, "we can all match together."

"I have no boobs. I'd look weird" Orla sighs, "I'm just buying a dress."

"Aneysa gave you her credit card, and no doubt that woman is rich. And all your buying is a dress? That's twenty five dollars. Even though she said your budget is two hundred and fifty dollars?" Tiana asks, "girl you have to step it up."

"Oh gosh, fine. I'll get the bikini" Orla easily gives up, knowing Tiana would not let it go, and neither would Tuk."

"Where's Tuk?" Orla then asks, looking around.

"She's with Ethan" Tiana smiles.

...

"This would look nice on you" Ethan holds out a divers costume.

"You can't be serious" Tuk chuckles, as she moves it away.

"What? It's great. You'll be covered, and no one will look at you. Your brother would appreciate this for both you, and Orla" Ethan responds.

"Well this has nothing to do with him" Tuk continues to look around, "this is my party and I will do it as I please."

"With daddy's credit card?" Ethan asks.

To which she pulls it out her purse, a proud smile on her face, "of course. All he told me to do was go nuts."

The two of them laugh together, understanding each others humour.

"Do you think Evan will turn up?" Ethan asks.

"I hope so" Tuk gives a sad smile, "I keep telling him to just.. tell someone. But he doesn't wish to."

"I know but, we don't know what it's like for him to force him to do anything. He will do it when the time is right" Ethan shrugs.

"I suppose" Tuk sighs, "I just genuinely feel bad having to see him every day, with a new cut or bruise."

"It is certainly not nice, no" Ethan shook his head.

...

Tiana and Orla continue walking around the mall, the two of them holding onto ice cream cones in one hand, and shopping bags in the other.

"Oh look, there's Evan!" Tiana points out, giving him a wave.

Orla looks straight ahead when she notices him, her smile not so wide, when she notices the lady beside him.

"Orla!" She calls out.

"Do you know her?" Tiana asks.

To which, Orla looked at her with a pitiful look, disregarding the woman who birthed her, "no. I do not know her."

She turns around to walk away, still hearing her name being called by her mother.