Nice to meet you, I'm your Worst enemy!

Sunfeather: Hello, my name is Sunfeather, but you can just call me Feather. *holds up a kitchen knife* And this is my best buddy, Sally! She is the best, and I don't want to hear anything that says that she is not the best.

Blacksand: Hi! I'm Sand. Also, Feather? *turns head* Who are we talking to?

Sunfeather: Don't ask me! Ask Sally! *holds up a swiss army knife* oh shoot, SALLY WHERE ARE YOU!

Blacksand: I'm sorry you had to see that? *holds up Sally* Anyway, welcome to the game where things happen, that are weird as heck. *tosses Sally into a pit of lava that appears out of  nowhere*

Sunfeather: NO SALLY!! * turns head slowly to Blacksand* You. Are. Fucking. Dead.

Blacksand: well that's my queue run. So uh *Begins to run as fast as possible*

Sunfeather: *grabs Blacksand, and slowly drags him back*

*the DOD appears *

Tsunami/Glory: what is this?! You can not kidnapp a princess/queen, and get away with it! HEY. STOP COPYING ME. STOP! STOP!

Blacksand: *pulls popcorn out of thin air* want some popcorn?

Sunfeather: Yes please. *grins*

Sunny: Excuse me! Can you tell me where are we? And why are we here?

Tsunami/Glory: STOP COPYING ME! OH COME ON, I KNOW  YOUR DOING IT ON PURPOSE!

Starflight: Yes, can you tell, me if we are getting kidnapped or something?

Clay:  And do you have a cow? I didn't have lunch yet.

Sunfeather: Well, welcome to truth or dare, AKA hell!

The DOD: *goes quite* I'm sorry, WHAT?!

Sunny:  I once read some truth or dare fanfics once, and they were all crazy! (But really good)

Tsunami: *narrows eyes* which one of you are the crazy one and the innocent one?

Sunny: are you two hybrids? Also, I don't think we caught your names?

Sunfeather: oh yeah. So I'm Feather, and this is Sand. And yeah we are both hybrids. Sally would be here to, if Sand had not thrown Sally into a pit of LAVA. *glares at Blacksand*

Sunny: *gasps*

Blacksand: ... Let's just say that you don't want to meet Sally. Any-way. *pulls out a piece of paper, and opens it* the first dare is from, *looks around* THE AUTHOR.

Starflight: ... Okay?

Sunfeather: It says that they are being nice with you guys, and is having you shout the dragon's name of that you hate most, on the top of jade mountain.

Tsunami: oh that's easy.

Sunny: yeah, we can totally do that.

Blacksand: well, here we go! *snaps fingers*

Everyone: *waits for something to happen*

Sunfeather: *rolls eyes* you have to snap both fingers for it to work.

Blacksand: Oh, right. *snaps with both fingers."

Everyone: *appears at the top of jade mountain*

Sunfeather: *slaps down a stool* Alright, who wants to go first?

Glory: *Sighs* might as well get it over with. *goes to the stool* I FUCKING HATE CHAMELEON!

Tsunami: I'll go next. *inhales* I HATE WIRLLPOOL, THAT SON OF A BITCH.