INTRODUCTION

HELLO ALL!! 

The Wolves are back and better than ever with Would You Rather, a fun little standalone. 

In this pre-launch chapter, I have an overview, content warnings, and a posting schedule. 

Before we begin, as is a worry for a lot of people working through a book with a posting schedule, Would You Rather  WILL be a finished story. There should be no worry that I'll abandon this sucker before I'm done. 

Let's get into it. 

OVERVIEW

Would You Rather follows a newly traded NHL rookie in his second season and a pre-med college senior. 

Finley is two final semesters away from graduating and heading to med school, fighting through applications and the preparation to give a presenation on four years of research, she  knows she needs some way to let off steam. Finding someone to hook up with long term, without all the fuss of needing to find someone new every time she wants to cool off (or heat up, really), is exactly what she's after. 

Fidan, our Wolves player, is flighty and prepared to get traded again, used to spending no more than nine months in any given location. He is exactly the type of person she needs. A bit of a player, scared of committment, and with a trainable-tongue, he brings everything she wants to the table. 

Well, everything she wants and a charming sense of school-boy humor to go with it. 

CONTENT WARNINGS

the usual few: sex, alcohol, strong language, mentions of drug use. 

Other warnings include: discussion of major brain injury, slight past physical abuse, and my weird trend of having male love intrests with slightly fucked teeth. 

POSTING SCHEDULE 

As with most of my other books, I will be posting one chapter a day for the first five days that this book is up before fallilng into a more loose schedule. As of now, that means that the first chapter is up December 25th, then the 26th-29th will be four more chapters. Then, I'll be sticking with a posting schedule of Tuesdays and Fridays with maybe a few fun surprise chapters in there. 

OTHER STUFF

FOR MORE CONTENT, BETWEEN-CHAPTERS MEMES, ARTICLES WRITTEN ABOUT THE WOLVES (sometimes I pretend i'm a journalist covering the season and it's fun and cool and not weird), UPDATES ON THE SERIES, ON ME, SOME STUDY CONTENT AND GENERAL UPDATES, FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @RABIDERASER 

its fun and cool and a good time I promise 

On Regina, Saskatchewan: I know it's pronounced vagina (with an r) can we PLEASE ignore that. I picked the city when I was fifteen and writing Post Olympic and did not a second of research. Everyone does cringe shit at fifteen and me starting the Wolves universe WAS that cringe shit

Now, while we wait this last week before launch, Would You Rather have season tickets to watch the Wolves games, or spend one night in Casey's Bar with the guys?

Happy Holidays, see you on the 25th, 

-Rabid

some sneak peak mood boards from my instagram: