𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Start from the beginning

"W-where is Dray?" She asked while playing with fingers. Antheia have found herself getting fond of her brother. He was completely different from what he looked at Hogwards and he was very kind to her. Not like Dudley would always pushed her away and did things to her that she could never understood.

Draco gave her the same comforting aura she felt with Theo and also Sirius who she missed dearly. "Draco went to buy his things for school." Narcissa replied sadly. "W-will I go b-back too?"
She asked curiously.

"Do you want to?" Narcissa asked worriedly. "Y-yes a-and no? I-i d-dont know.. b-but n-not Gryffindor." She stuttered nervously.

She did not want to go back to Gryffindor and she knew that she shouldn't go there and she was also scared that Narcissa would agreed to her going back there. "I vote that you don't okay? It could be dangerous and if you resort you mostly would go to Hufflepuff." Antheia nodded.

"But don't worry, Draco know the teleport spell so it will be fine." Antheia nodded again and looked at the dresses. "How about you choose one?" Narcissa suggestly with a cheerfull smile. Antheia tilted her head and start moving toward one of the dress.

It was a white coquette dress. Narcissa smiled and helped her daughter shower and dress uo. She smiled sadly at her daughter's small back that are quiet filled with scars.

She will make those bastard pay.

"Perfect!" Narcissa's dark aura quickly disapeared as she watched her daughter who looked adorable

"Perfect!" Narcissa's dark aura quickly disapeared as she watched her daughter who looked adorable. "C-can I-i go to the garden?" She asked shyly looking at her mother. "Of course, go ahead sweatheart!" Smiled Narcissa.

Anthei smilef and slowly made her way toward the garden that are filled wihh different type of flowers and peacocks. One of the things that Antheia adore is flowers. It was beuatiful and lovely as she used to said, and Cherry blossom are her favorite flowers.

A house elf place a picnic blanket on the grass and one by one start placing fruits and gummies for Antheia to eat. She sat on it and ate some fruits but not so much because she did not want to get fat. If she does then Miss Cissa won't want her anyone.

"₴ out of way ₴" Antheia looked at the snake with a startle looked. "H-hi there snakie.." She whispered and helped the snake to slide away. "A speaker?" Hiss the snake curiously. "Y-yes!" Antheia exclamied with a small smile.

Antheia stared at the white scale snake curiously. The snake was wrapped around some pretty flowers and it slowly place itself on her lap.

 The snake was wrapped around some pretty flowers and it slowly place itself on her lap

"Cute.." Antheia mumble as she slowly caressed her snake's scale. "What us y-your name?" She asked politely. "I have no name speaker." Antheia looked down sadly. She did not knew her name before neither.

"M-my name is A-Antheia! S-should I name y..you?" She asked curiously. "If you want." The snake hissed surprise. "You h-have white s-scale like s-snow, m-maybe Winter?" She muttered. The snake nodded it head approving of her her name.

"₴ You are now my mistress and I am your familiar ₴" The snake hissed and start sliding herself around Antheia's waist. "O-okay!" Antheia smiled and ate a blueberry while talking to her new friend.

She had a new friend now.

______________

𝔈𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫