𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

In a meeting sat Tom Slytherin known as the Dark Lord, Lucius Malfoy, Jacob Greengrass, Bellatrix Black, Barty Crouch jr, Evan Rosier, Rodolphus Lestrange, Rabastan Lestrange and Elena Zabini.

"As you all already knew, the girl who lived is with us." Tom said coldly looking at his loyal followers. Elena lift her hand up. "You can ask." Tom answered already knowing her question.

"Is the girl living with you, My Lord?" Elena asked. "No, she is living with Lucius." Lucius nodded keeping a blank facade as always. "She is such a cutie!" Bellatrix chuckled caughibg the others by surprise.

"How so?" Evan Rosie asked curious. "She always call me Miss Bella." Bellatrix smirked. Rodolphus hide a smile at his wife's happiness.

"Is she not a troublemaker?" Daphne's father asked curiously as he remembered James Potter's pranks along side Sirius Black.

"No she is very well behave." Lucius answered calmly. Tom let his followers have their moments before taking their attention back.

"Is she on our side?" Rabastan asked boredly. He was genuinely curious about the girl tat melt his crazy sister
in law's heart. "She is but she won't participe in the war." Lucius said coldly.

No way in hell he would let his daughter participe in war. He rather die than letting that happen. She is already traumatize, no need to add more in it.

"I do agree on that." Tom agreed shocking some of them. "Another new is that she is now a Malfoy." Tom announced.

"You adopted her Lucius?" Barty looked at his friend and asked. "Yes. She is currently with Narcissa." Lucius answered unbothered. Rodolphus looked at his brother.

Meanwhile at the Malfoy manor Narcissa was checking Antheia's wardrobe. Antheia's eyes widena at all the expensive dresses and jewelleries.

She does not deserve all of that.

She thought to herself and looked at her mother. "M-miss C-Cissa, s-should not wait..much money on me!" She said, her eyes getting teary while she beat her pink lips, she was like a cute baby which always melt Narcissa's heart.

"Oh sweatheart, you are my daughter and even before you did deserve that. What you don't deserve is all the pain you endure all alone." She said and slowly brought her small daughter in her arms to comfort her.

She always noticed how small, thin and short Antheia was. Antheia was 4'5 while Narcissa was 5'6. For the little girl Draco, Theo and Lucius were like giant toward her.

How could such small body handle all the pain? Narcissa can't seem to find
the answer to her question.

Antheia nodded.