THE ONLY BILLIONAIRE|3|

Start from the beginning

"Sexy back? " I asked with confusion, "Yeah that's what jungkook should be called. "  And I saw her glancing at him with a smirk.

"Are you whipped for him so much? " I asked as she's been talking about him ever since we stepped inside the cafeteria.

"Well no way girl I'm interested in my hot professor and now looking at you both I guess it'll be you who will be fucked by him. " I gasped and flicked her forehead,

"What in world are you talking about? "

"That guy surely has interest in you and I'm pretty sure. " She says with so much confidence. How could she? Jungkook is literally like human robot who doesn't show any emotions on his face. Even on the dining at my house he didn't budge single emotion. I wonder if he ever smiled?

"And what made you so sure about it? " I ask,

She again picked up her and turned a video to me. I gasped when I saw a girl bumping into him and what jungkook did made me shock cause he literally pushed that girl making her land on the floor with a loud thud and he doesn't even looked just walked pass by.

"See, he treats you differently. " She says with a smirk.

I shook my head and immediately head back to take my drinks. This is so much to take in. Maybe it's because I'm yoongi oppa's sister. Why would he dare to do something to his friend's sister?

--Jungkook--

I received my Americano and turned to go and find a seat. Before that I saw yn coming with a frown on her face . Now this is what make her to bump into me, never pays attention on walking rather walk absentminded.

Anyways I don't care, looking around seeing all these girls drooling over me made me sigh. I just need a peaceful seat where there's no stupid humans surrounds me.

I finally spot a empty table and immediately took the seat. There was this girl who was wearing a mini skirt with a thin laced tip which was giving me full exposure to her cleavage but does she think I fall these pathetic tactics?

She came to me with her seductive smile well she thought it would seduce me but I'm only disgusted by the sight of it

Before she could even take a seat I glared at her and looking at her expression I know she was quite taken back.

She was bout to speak but I interrupted, "Just go before I embarrass you more in front of everyone. " I threatened her in  very piercing monotone.  

But she still dared to seat on the seat.
I have no tolerance for people who can't keep to simple warning.

She placed her hand on mine and smiled but that smile didn't last forever cause I twisted her hand.

"I told you to go but you asked for it. "

She gulped and  I could see her eyes getting teary. I left her wrist and she immediately stood up while rubbing her wrist which now turned red and dashed out of the cafeteria.

I rolled my eyes sipped my coffee. I saw yoongi  and hoseok coming at my table with a smile.

Hoseok : Yo! Bro

He says while raising his hand for high five but I didn't lift my hand. When did we get close to greet other like this? He awkwardly puts his hand back and I heard yoongi  chuckle at my behavior.