"Akaza, how nice to see you!" Kyojuro states, not at all bothered with how Kotoha and Douma were acting so lovey-dovey to each other it was sickening.

Akaza throws up a finger at the rival student.

"One moment-" He swiftly turns around and finds Kotoha marveling at how long Douma's hair had gotten and the idiot was blushing. "OI, Can you two go find Koyuki? She would have gotten here before us."

Kyojuro studies the two as they leave, not understanding the dislike Shinobu has for the two. He understood just Douma but outside of that, he thought the two were great for each other.

"They aren't dating." Kyojuro looks over to Akaza to find his arms crossed. His brother tilted his head in confusion, not understanding just how much of a big deal the two were at the school.

Kyojuro however grins.

"Perhaps soon."

(look at this Fanart(not of this story but cute none the less))

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

When they arrive at the train station, the Kocho sisters can be found and Douma throws a smile their way, waving to them. A disapproving scowl crosses Shinobu's face and the sisters board the train.

Kotoha had watched it unfold, a seed of doubt planted in her heart, her smile slipping

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kotoha had watched it unfold, a seed of doubt planted in her heart, her smile slipping. Beside her, Koyuki had also seen the scene and sighed. Finally knowing what could have possibly gone down last year.

Soon Douma was dragging her along to board the train.

When they started to disembark, Akaza would get his sleeve dragged down and Koyuki whispered her theory to him.

He groans at the back of his throat.

Nope, this year was going to be the year that Koyuki and he got those two lovebirds together.

No matter how annoying Douma would be afterwards it's better than Kotoha becoming depressed at thinking the Oni student liked a Sureiya.

Now that he thought about it, how much history does Kotoha know about the two houses and their origins? Koyuki knew as much as he did after he joined the Kizuki and had spread his lips to look at his sharp canines.

Perhaps along with the other classes they tried helping her with they would focus on history. Just to explain THAT THERE WAS NOTHING HAPPENING BETWEEN THE IDIOT AND HASHIRA!!

It was announced that there would be a Halloween party, a grand celebration of the holiday. The Kizuki and Hashira knew better, knowing that it was a truce. A party to ease tension between the two houses and promote unity. It only happens once every five years.

As a first-year, Douma skipped out on it, preferring to prank Shinobu at the time. He had changed her butterfly hairpin to be a slug. Then when she tried chasing him for it, he made the ground ice. It was a funny memory he had of first year and he couldn't wait to figure out what he'll do with her this time around-

"Ignore Shinobu." Akaza had stopped him before they headed out for their first full day.

His colorful eyes are empty of thought. "Eh? Akaza, why would you have me do that? You know I've been pranking her since-"

A fist was thrown his way and he didn't flinch when it stopped before him. He felt a wisp of magic in the punch. The air around him whipped his long hair and some leaves above them had fallen at the force of it.

Akaza was serious.

"Remember last year when Kotoha wouldn't talk to you?" Yes, it was a sad time for him, not knowing why she was acting as she was.

"Well, Koyuki thinks it's how you interact with Shinobu." Akaza then lands a poke on his chest. "Kotoha thinks you're flirting with Shinobu."

His mind freezes.

.
..
...

AWWWW HIS KOTOHA-CHAN HAD BEEN JEALOUS

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

AWWWW HIS KOTOHA-CHAN HAD BEEN JEALOUS...Wait...

Before Akaza knew it, Douma was gone, his form sprinting off in the distance.

Later Koyuki would tell how Douma had produced an ice lotus to put in Kotoha's hair. Saying he'll give her a real hairpin soon.

Kami, he hopes so.

His advances were obvious over the next few weeks. Koyuki and Akaza had placed bets on how it would happen.

Shinobu seemed to have gotten worse, thinking without the usual pranks that Douma was going to do something huge.

Huge enough everyone could see.

There was only one place that would have everyone gathered and in the perfect setting.

The Halloween party

Muzan looks upon his cauldron and adds more of his blood. The liquid turned bright once and then turned back crimson.

It was almost time.

Me: YES, IT'S ALMOST TIME!! ARE YOU READY FOR IT? FOR MUZAN TO-

*Gets pulled down by my sleeve and then looks back at the script*

Me: Oh...that...It's a secret on how THAT unfolds.
--
Douma thinks it's cute and adorable his Kotoha could get jealous but doesn't want to ever feel like that. He couldn't possibly imagine Kotoha with another.

--
Akaza: I'm here to make sure the idiot and his songbird are together.
* much later*
Douma: can you be my best man?

--
Thoughts?

What do you think will happen next?