Chapter 1 Home But Mostly School

What's up. Welcome to my new story where I shall be writing you a story about a girl named Y/n.

Warning this book will contain heavy topics such as:

Rape, Sexual Assault, Abuse, Beating, Gore. If you are sensitive to these topics I suggest you click off this book.

===Background information ===
Y/n isn't a social person, mostly because everyone that surrounds her tends to hate her. Her life at home isn't what one would expect, her father is very abusive due to all the drugs and alcohol he consumes. School isn't much different either, Y/n hasn't befriended anyone or any teacher. No one dares to communicate with her and instead humiliates her in anyway possible. So once Y/n is added to a slasher group chat on accident, she doesn't hold back. Talking to these strangers puts a smile on her face, their relationship over text growing by each message. The slashers soon grow infatuated with Y/n, but will she return those feelings and Will she be able to escape the trauma she has endured for?
Welcome to Wrong Number, Bitch

===Lets begin the story===
"Dad, please, im begging you, leave me alone!" Y/n screams at her dad while he banged against the locked door that stopped him from entering Y/n bedroom.

"Y/N open up the fucking door! Come oooon Y/n open the door for daddy. OPEN UP YOU fat SLUT!" Y/n cowered in the corner of her room preparing for the beating she would most like have to endure that night silently praying for him to stop his madness, put the bottle down, stop doing drugs, anything for him to act like a normal father.

===End of Flashback===
Last nights scene played in Y/n head uncontrollably as she stared in the mirror looking at the purple, black, and blue bruises that had formed on her body. She took off her night shirt to see how bad the bruises were on her chest and stomach. Last night her father beat her countless on her stomach and chest, ripping off her shirt old shirt which left her in the cold.

Blood had reached the surface of her skin when she lightly patted her skin, applying ointment that subsided the pain.

When done she grabbed her bag and quickly walked out the house, making sure she wouldn't have to face her father.

===Insight about school===
School for Y/n wasn't any better than what she had to live through at home. Instead of various beatings, she would be made fun of for no reason. Once during her sophomore year she was exploited since someone took photos of her in the locker rooms changing. A girl took photos and sent them to her boyfriend, they were later expelled from school.

However that didn't stop kids from picking on her, instead they only humiliated her even more, constantly saying sexual comments about her body and picking on her for not having a present mother.

===At School===
Y/n took her seat in the back of the class just as soon as the bell rung, but no teacher was in sight.
Y/n pulled out her textbook and opened it to the next clean page where there was a note, Y/n picked it up and looked around to see a friend group  snickering at Y/n. She was skeptical about reading the note yet opened it to read the following words in black ink.

SLUT-WHORE FREAK
Y/n was hurt by this comment but quickly crumpled the piece of paper and shoved it in her bag once the teacher walked in.

"Alright class, settle down please and open up your textbooks to page 372 and read the first 4 paragraphs and write down in your notebook the answer to the question I'll write on the board." And the class did exactly that.