yes

😨😰
I don't think thats a good idea

It's too late Jisung
Okay jk I won't fight him but he's soooooooo rude for literalllllly no reason u know
Like what did I do to him

you should tell the company about it
they might be able to solve it maybe hopefully

hopefully😔

well so im going to sleep now so bye goodnight

Okay i should too ngl
sweet dreams Jisung from nct

"Good job Hayun!" Hana exclaimed after watching over Hayun's part. It was clear she was improving her dance skills, everyone knew she worked hard too.

She had been endlessly practicing, tiring herself out to the point she had pulled so many muscles from overuse.
"Yeah, that was really good." Akari agreed, clapping her hands encouragingly as she sat on the floor watching the two girls dancing.

Seola and Suyin were on the other side of the practice room, going over a few details of their duo section.

"You've improved a lot, really. You should be proud of yourself." Hana told the girl, sincerity in her voice as she put a hand on her shoulder.

Hayun smiled because the words were more reassuring than she could ever explain. Even if Hayun was improving, she still would always feel inferiority when it came to dance.

"I'm so excited for when we debut and show everyone this performance." Akari voiced, eyes practically sparkling at the thought. Sighing dreamily, she laid back on the floor. "I want to debut now."

Seola chuckled, her and Suyin walking over.
"Don't worry, it won't be long until we debut."

Everyone was so excited, they were smiling and they couldn't wait until the day they debut...but why did Hayun not feel the same?

Instead, she felt sick.

She could barely act excited, unable to fully fake the feeling because her stomach began churning and chest tightening at the thought of their debut.

Fortunately, Hayun didn't have time to dwell upon the feelings creating a havoc inside her as the choreographers entered the room.

"Alright girls, let's get right into it. Start from the beginning okay?" Jinae gathered them around, instructing them to move into their dedicated positions.

Hayun took her place, glancing at the other girls then flickered her gaze to the mirror. When she saw the reflection of them all, she could only think of one thing.

They look like true idols...I don't
I look out of place

As the music began, Hayun had to discard her thoughts and focus all of her energy and attention to the beats she was counting in her head.

Hwan made them stop after the first chorus, mention a slight adjustment that needed to be made in Akari's positioning.

As they stopped momentarily, under the suddenly hazy glow of the room, Hayun could feel the world tilt around her. A wave of dizziness swept over her, she struggled to maintain her balance and each breath she took expelled shakily.