Parade

\\\\\\[[[\\\\\\[[[\\\\\\[[[\\\\\\[[[\\\\\\[[[\\\\

"Nobody is coming to save you, get up"
-unknown

\\\\\\[[[\\\\\\[[[\\\\\\[[[\\\\\\[[[\\\\\\[[[\\\\

Finnick and Cordelia were supposed to be dressed to represent their district. Though Cordelia thought that the net that was thrown over her tan bralette was a little more revealing than she would've liked. She could say, however, that Finnick was as stunning as ever.

What she failed to notice, was the look her gave her when she appeared in front of him. Looking over her a few times to take it all in. She was truly breathtaking.

They walked off the elevator, under the building. There was a circular opening, where people of the Capitol were leaning over, screaming the tributes names as they walked under. First Finnick came into view. The crowd erupted with cheers, screaming his name.

Then Cordelia appeared a few seconds after him, the chants of names got louder overwellming her. She was trained for this though, looking up she gave her best smile and waved to "fans."

"We should split up, just to meet with as many people as we can." Cordelia suggested.

"Good idea, be back in ten." Finnick replied, giving her a smile before walking away.

Cordelia decided her first victim was going to be Johanna. A friend the girl had made at one the Capitols parties a year after she had won. They hit it off right away, though their personalities were completely different. 

"Jo, it's so good to see you!" Cordelia exclaimed, tapping the girl on the shoulder.

Whipping around, Johanna smiled at the girl. "Dell? I've missed you so much. How's everything going?"

"As well as they can be. I guess it's all hitting me slowly."

"Well how about things with Finnick?"

Cordelia felt herself getting hot and a blush appeared on her face. "Well, I mean the same as they've always been Jo. He's my best friend"

"No, I am your best friend. He's something else and speaking of being something else, I think the girl on fire might need a little help."

Cordelia turned to where Johanna was looking. Finnick was giving Katniss his signature smirk, most likely pestering her about something.

"I should go save her, and again Jo, it was really good seeing you."

"I've missed you Del. I'll see you around."

Both women gave each other warm smiles before Cordelia saw Johannas face harden again. Her resting face while she was in the Capitol.

Making her way to them she heard Finnick and his remarks.

"With secrets. What about you girl on fire, any secrets worth my time?"

"Im a open book, everybody seems to know my secrets before I know them myself"

Cordelia felt herself smirk slightly, brushing his shoulder with her hand she felt him shiver. Turning his face towards hers, he smiled.

"Finnick, now why are you bothering this girl? I'm sure she has better things to do." Cordelia said, giving Katniss a small smile. Getting a small one in return.

"I was just making friendly conversation Del."

"She didn't look like she wanted it though, did she?" Cordelia questioned, giving Katniss a look of sympathy. She watched the girls head fall slightly, with embarrassment.

"Well Del, I guess you're right. We should be going anyways." He said, looping his arm through hers.

Both District 4 victors gave the girl their best smiles and turned away.

"It was nice meeting you Katniss, hopefully we'll see each other again soon!" Cordelia said over her shoulder, giving the girl a warm smile.

The carriages finally started moving, Cordelia could hear the screams louden as more victors appeared. A daunting song was playing as they made their way closer to Snow. Looking on the screens, she could see that Katniss and Peeta's designer had done it again. Flames were covering their bodies, encasing them in an orange hue. The Capitol erupted with cheers. Both Finnick and Cordelia gave Snow their best fake smile and wave.

They had gotten through the parade.