Dorm?!?

You guys walk down the hallway and see your room door as Willa unlocks it. You guys walk into the room shocked not expecting it to be so....

"ITS SO pink?" You say confused as you wylinana, Willa and Wynter walk into the room.

"This gives very much Addison vibes" Willa states as she looks around. You and wynter nod in agreement with her.

"Okay it's a two bedroom so me and y/n and Willa and wynter" wylinana says as she walks into our room. "Guys we need to go and buy decorations that suits our type of still like dead rats hanging from the wall" wynter says as she zones out. "Or maybe like normal room decor that won't get us expelled or kicked out" wylinana suggests.

"HE- oh wow this is a bunch of pink" zed states as him,A-lan and Wyatt walks in.
"We know" the girls say in an obviously tone.
"You guys do not seem to be a fan of this so called pink color" A-lan says while walking around and checking the room.

"What are you checking for" Wyatt looks at him with a confused look. " I'm making sure it is safe we cannot have this place be destroyed also" A-lan says while lifting up the couch. You turn towards everyone else."Okay um let's go get the other so we can go shopping" "yeah they're all waiting outside" zed claims while walking out the door with everyone following behind.

"Leaving already" Jj gives a sarcastic frown.
Wylinana rolls her eyes. "Don't ever make that face again it's not a good look on you" Jj rolls his eyes too. "You're so nosey but we're going to the store so stop harassing us" you say while picking up ur walking pace. "You're so easy to make mad" Jj mumbles under his breath. You guys make it through the door and see everyone talking. Addison greets you guys first.

"HEY there is a store 5 minutes away so we can get groceries then we can go to the mall or something and there's a party later on at the pool" "WHAT WOLVES CANT GET THEIR HAIR WET" wynter exlcaims. "Wait really what will happen" Addison asks confused.
"Nothing will happen she just doesn't like her hair being wet" you mentally face palm.
"Oh you don't have to g see in the pool if you don't want to wynter" Addison reassures her.

"We can use our radio active heat from our hands to fry- I mean dry your hair if you need us to" A-li states. "A-LI" A-spen and A-lan give her a look.
"My apologies but we do have a heat machine that drys things under 0.01 seconds of use" A-spen suggest. "You mean a hair blow dryer" Willa smiles. "That's what you guys call it down here on earth hm that's an interesting name" A-li gives us a confused look.

"Ok people move it move let's go" bucket yells ruining the conversation. He starts motioning everyone to get on the bus. "Let's not waste time correct my time" he rolls his eyes will honking. "Sassy much" you and wylinana laugh.
"I heard that now get on before you get left" you and wylinana look at each other before walking on the bus.

"Put your seat belts on. Some of yall don't have life insurance" buckey says the second part lowly while starting the bus. "College is great right addi now we can really be together forever" he says while wrapping his arm around her.

A-lan turn towards you "we will be the for ever like them" "absolutely we will be the for ever" you laugh . "I have to teach you proper English" A-lan smirks at you. "Well Aliens know over 30 languages so u think I have it under control" he says confidently. "I'm sure you do mister" as you fix his hair.

A/n:DUH DUH DUHH hey guys you miss me🤭
And I'm going to writing a lot more andddd I might do a hood love story or a BWWM. Idkkkk which one i should do.