Why hide the Secret?

"I'd like to warn you though. These people are much more experienced than you. You may even recognize them. But at all costs, you must never say your reason you're there. In other words, don't mention your secrets whether bad or good."
  Wow, a warning. And here I thought I was going to live my paradise.
  "I'm up for it."
  "Alrighty then, here's my number and we will get started tomorrow."

After that we started our first day of business.
"So this here was where Michi was found but I'm guessing you know that already. Now with Michi she's not the only one who had this type of death case." Cedrick says driving in the park.
"Why not say suicide?"
  "Well that's because we can't say misinformation when it isn't confirmed to be a suicide."
  We both exit the car and walk towards the area Michi was found dead.
  "About right here was where it happened. She was upside down like informed and had the text 'This is my notorious sacrifice' on the back of her shirt."
  Just as I was going to make a statement we hear a group of kids screaming and fighting. We go investigate the situation of course.
  "Hey. Hey! You guys shouldn't be here!" Cedrick cried to the kids.
  It was four teen kids. Two males fighting each other. The two of the girls looked terrified.
  "Stop it you two! There's no point in fighting!" I yell.
  The fight seemed normal when all of a sudden one of them punches harder and he starts to bleed from his shoulder. The girls scream in horror.
  "Omg. Call the police, now!" A girl says
  "No, there's no need. How do we stop them?" I reply back.
  The girls turn to me.
  "He doesn't stop. When he gets violent he doesn't stop. It's his bipolar tendencies."
  "Does he visit here often?"
  I start to integrate the girls to see if this guy could be Michis murder while Cedrick try's to calm them down.

  This fight had been going for about 10 minutes now. The police had then arrived.
  "PUT YOUR HANDS UP NOW!" They yell to the two fighting.
  "BEHIND YOUR BACK RIGHT NOW!" They say to the "bipolar" guy by the name of Jackson drew.
  Mr. Drew was diagnosed with bipolar in 2009 and was arrested before. After the incident the place was closed down in the mean time. Unfortunately we couldn't visit with investigation reasons because Cedrick was still being sued and nearly fired.

  The day after we decided to discuss it at a cafe.
  "So, why are you being sued and fired?"
  "Well, I was in a crash one time and the person sued me for it. Then the whole fired thing is about how I joined the investigation team just to find my teenage lovers death. I didn't know that was illegal."
  "Oh, speaking of Michi and you. Michi used to talk about you a LOT! She was all 'one day when I meet Cedrick again I'm going to get engaged to him.' Or 'Cedrick will be my first kiss.' It was so cringe but it was her."
  I could see the tears in his eyes. He truly loved her. They were the longest couple I've ever witnessed but she tried to change herself to fit in since Cedrick at the time was popular with girls.
"Say you said Michis went through a lot that I am not allowed to know. I'm her- I mean I was her boyfriend so I thought I knew her deepest secrets."
"Well that's what she worried. She didn't want you to know so you wouldn't worry. But she told me specifically I can't tell you even if she dies."
"But why hide it? She's dead."