"Well, whatever." said Sora. "Kise-kun, do you mind telling your story again? Satsuki-san, you might want to take notes."

"Not too bad for a story." said Satsuki getting ready. "Start!"

"Woah! What's going on?" said Kise.

Both of them briefly explained what was going on. "I see." said Kise, scratching his head. "Alright then."

-----------

"Now what?" said Satsuki.

"And more importantly, why are you coming with us, Kise-kun?" said Sora.

"I wanna see ghosts!" said Kise.

"We're not going ghost busting." said Sora patiently. "We're looking for two more stories so that we can get the job done."

".... I still wanna see ghosts."

The trio had decided that no more inspiration could be gained from the building and headed towards the ground. Sora noticed a couple of people trying to walk on the fence and failing miserably. "They just seem to be getting madder and madder...." she muttered.

"Sora-san, aren't you supposed to stop them?" said Satsuki mischievously.

"Don't remind me." said Sora with a shudder. "Being on the disciplinary committee is bad enough without working under someone who wants everything done to a 't'. Can you not mention this to him? He is already cursing me for 'being lax'."

"I'll try." said Satsuki with a wink.

"Oro?" said Kise who glanced over. "Looks like truth or dare is getting popular again."

Sora stopped in her tracks. "Truth or dare! Satsuki-san!"

"Oh..." said Satsuki-san, her eyes widening. "That's a good idea."

"Eh? Did I miss something?" said Kise.

"Sora-chan's talking about the mystery of the little boy's ghost." explained Satsuki.

(A/N: Refer Teiko's basketball.)

"That's a good one." said Kise. "There aren't many facts about it though."

"I believe we are in a position to provide authentic information." said Sora with a cough.

"Is it?" said Kise who was now thoroughly confused.

"Let's just say that is so." said Satsuki with a giggle.

"So one more case to go." said Sora.

"Let's resume our rounds!" said Kise.

"One moment. I need to get a few people off the fence." said Sora grimly.

---------

"Soracchi, you're cruel." said Kise.

"I must confess that was a bit unexpected." said Satsuki.

Sora shrugged. "They just refused to get off!"

They had finished their rounds of the ground and returned back to fetch their bags. It was getting quite late for all three of them.

"Well, anyway, where are we going next?" said Kise.

Sora paused. "Kise-kun, aren't you scared?"

"Of what?" said Kise innocently.

"Well, we are going on a ghost hunt, and I'd consider you the most prone to attack. You know, since the blonde stuff and all."

"I'll be alright." said Kise confidently.

Sora suppressed a giggle. She extended her arm behind Kise and tapped his other shoulder. Kise was taken aback.

"Eiee!"

"Sorry, Kise-kun." said Sora laughing.

Kise was on the floor muttering, "I'll dye my hair. I'll dye my hair."

"That echoed a lot!" complained Satsuki removing her hands from her ears. "Don't do things like this, Sora-chan."

"Sorry." said Sora. "I must confess, I had no idea that this would be so effective. I truly am sorry, Kise-kun."

"Just don't mention this to anyone....." said Kise getting up and straightening his sleeves.

"Kise-kun is the best!" said Sora.

Just then, a couple of people passed them by. "Man, that was one horrible scream." said one of them with a shudder. "Talk about it! It was just like a banshee or something."

"Umm...." began Kise apologetically but Sora shushed him. "Don't tell them the truth."

"Why not?" said Satsuki.

"Because we now have the third mystery of Teiko and I believe I see your witnesses walking down the corridor." said Sora with a crazy grin.

"Soracchi, are you really going to start a rumour?" said Kise, interested.

"This way, we can get our job done." said Sora. "If there isn't a story to be found, we just create one."

"Wailing banshee of the noontide." said Satsuki. "Sounds so fantastic!"